Breaking! The Former Poster Steve McGarrett Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly saddened by the loss of Steve Mcgarrett. I hope his loved ones can find some comfort in the memories they have of him. That's not to say I am saddened by the loss of his racist homophobic rants he regularly posted here. I have to believe there was somehow more to him than that, and the loss of that unseen part is a loss for all of us.
More likely he was a comprehensively rotten individual – a hateful racist and bigot.

Hypothetically speaking, if we had an opening topic of:

”A poster here has died. I supported him for saying he wants to molest children, for leading those Klan rallies, and for clubbing baby seals.”

Would it be wrong to comment negatively on his molesting children, participation in Klan rallies, and clubbing baby seals? Would that be out-of-line?

”A poster here has died. I supported him for saying he wants to molest children, for leading those Klan rallies, and for clubbing baby seals.”

Would it be wrong to comment negatively on his molesting children, participation in Klan rallies, and clubbing baby seals? Would that be out-of-line?
You're out of line. You're really a piece of shit. You just don't know when to stop.

Hey mods. THIS is why you have so little respect from the members here.

Can you kindly show us some posts from him so that we can all remember him? I don’t think it’s the time or place for us to squabble about technology fluency.
I simply searched his username WITH THE UNDERSCORE.

I'm sorry you're not bright enough to understand.

You're out of line. You're really a piece of shit. You just don't know when to stop.

Hey mods. THIS is why you have so little respect from the members here.
The mods should have ended this thread when some members tried making it political. They have no problem destroying other threads.

You are out of line. Is this why you were banned at the SportsHoopla message board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back