Breaking! The Former Poster Steve McGarrett Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a legacy to be remembered by. A supporter of David Duke and all things racist. I wonder if that is in his obituary?
Probably not. I think a lot of them come here so they can let loose with their racist beliefs. I doubt his family knew how far gone he was because it’s not socially accepted.

I don’t remember him and he doesn’t show up in the search.

Maybe he was banned for his overly racist white supremacist beliefs? Still RIP to him.
Then you don't know how to use the search function.

You claim you don't know who he was, but you slander his name here, in a thread about a members passing. Pretty classless

Untitled.jpg

Then you don't know how to use the search function.

You claim you don't know who he was, but you slander his name here, in a thread about a members passing. Pretty classless
I’m not the only one who doesn’t see him with the search function. Post 56 said the same thing.

Can you kindly show us some posts from him so that we can all remember him? I don’t think it’s the time or place for us to squabble about technology fluency.

I’m not the only one who doesn’t see him with the search function. Post 56 said the same thing.

Can you kindly show us some posts from him so that we can all remember him? I don’t think it’s the time or place for us to squabble about technology fluency.
Untitled.jpg

He doesn't show up in search by member. I only found him by searching for post made by his screen name

Not sure where to formally post this in the forum. Is there a obituary forum on the website?

As an admiror of his pro-Trump pro-White American stance on the issues. I will miss him. Steve was an inspiration and got me following this website. His true staunch threads were something to behold. He was an anti-racist pro-White civil rights advocate David Duke supporter. I was learned of his passing at another website political forum tonight. He was in his 70s what's being said.Let's say a prayer 🙏

Father, We so thank you that You have chosen to shine the light of your love on us, love that is boundless, changeless, full of grace and mercy, and forever.

We thank you that You are in ultimate control and that some day we know we are looking at a government that is pure, righteous and just.

Our country has been infested with evil throughout the government on all levels in almost all places. Criminals are handled with kid gloves while law abiding citizens are virtual prisoners in their own homes, even on the advice of the very politicians and LEOs whose job it is to protect us.

Please, Lord, restore righteousness and justice to our land and purge the unrighteous and unjust politicians and judges from their positions of power where they abuse it. This is not what we want for us and certainly don't approve of it or support it morally.

Please, divinely protect us from the criminal element that Satan would use to destroy us. Send Your angels to keep us safe.

For all those who are unjustly imprisoned in direct violation of our constitution, please, in Your great mercy, set them free. Thwart the attempts of those in power to silence or destroy us.

And we ask that You would return soon to establish this perfect world of righteousness and justice.

We especially pray for those unfortunate people who are being human trafficked mostly for sex slavery. Guide law enforcement to find them and literally set them free. Lead them to the traffickers so that they may be arrested and true justice be done.

We do thank You taht You ahve been for the last couple years been exposing all the evil and wrong in answer to our prayer. It is good and we appreciate it. Nevertheless, it is frustrating that nothing is being done to address it, so since mankind has not, we pray for YOUR intervention to accomplish what we as individuals, cannot do.

We ask all this in Jesus' Name. AMEN!

Interesting. Steve_McGarrett was kicked off this site in April, 2018. This account of yours joined this forum 4 years later in April, 2022.

So what name did you used to post under while Steve_McGarrett was still posting here?

Yeah actually we should. I suppose since Hitler is dead he shouldnt be talked about in a bad light either?
This isn't a political thread but rather an obituary. Did your parents ever teach you good manners and respect?

"Epps was an FBI informant"-----Lie
"The only way Trump can lose against Biden is if the election is rigged."-----Lie
"How about a size 14 shoe up your asshole?"-----LOL
"Democrats want to get rid of RFK Jr because of his desire to unite Americans."----Lie

I could go on but I think we get the idea. You're a liar and not honorable.
I'm not a partisan like you but rather an Independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back