BREAKING : POGROMS Violent mob storms Muscovite (Dagestan colony) airport 'looking for Jews' I VIDEO

I support
you support Moscow empire
ps

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

Muscovy is fascist and despotic 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 to the core ! As you can see Moscow empire is out of control. You see so many young men who for some reason were not called to the front lines in Ukraine. Very weird. as I predicted 1917 hits the badly outdated Mongol-Muscovite empire ( ulus ) like a train!

A flight from Tel Aviv to Muscovy’s Muslim colony of Dagestan was forced to redirect on Sunday after pro-Hamas rioters stormed Makhachkala Uytash Airport, reportedly seeking to attack Israeli travellers.

Criminals gonna be criminals.

There are what's known as Mountain Jews that live in isolated valley's and mountainous areas of Dagestan. Known to be fierce warriors, they fought off all intruders and their area is called "the fortress of the jews".
They have inhabited mountain areas of Dagestan since the 8th century and are not Arab Sephardic jews, but are of Persian linage and number close to 4,000.
Their population was larger but over the last few decades many have chosen to migrate to Israel.

Forum List

Back