BREAKING : POGROMS Violent mob storms Muscovite (Dagestan colony) airport 'looking for Jews' I VIDEO

History repeating itself.
YES,
The pogroms are generally thought to have been organized or at least condoned by the authorities ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ .[37][38][39][40]
The first extensive pogroms followed the assassination of Tsar Alexander II in 1881. Although the assassin was not a Jew (HE WAS A LITWIN ), and only one Jew was associated with him, false rumours aroused Russian mobs in more than 200 cities and towns to attack Jews and destroy their property. In the two decades following, pogroms gradually became less prevalent; but from 1903 to 1906 they were common throughout the country. Thereafter, to the end of the Russian monarchy, mob action against the Jews was intermittent and less widespread

1698690406629.jpeg

as i expected : Putin: "The events in Makhachkala were inspired, including through social networks, not least from the territory of Ukraine by the hands of agents of Western intelligence services"

There are what's known as Mountain Jews that live in isolated valley's and mountainous areas of Dagestan. Known to be fierce warriors, they fought off all intruders and their area is called "the fortress of the jews".
They have inhabited mountain areas of Dagestan since the 8th century and are not Arab Sephardic jews, but are of Persian linage and number close to 4,000.
Their population was larger but over the last few decades many have chosen to migrate to Israel.

Me thinks you need to make up my mind, is it us or Ukraine?

"In Moscow ulus (other names empire & horde) , Islam is a native religion." He means a CONQUERED religion. Dagestan and Chechnya never had any real say about being a part of Moscow 's empire.
Will they ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿคก still keep talking about 'Nazis in Ukraine' after this?

Army of Israel committed war crimes, -says Gurulyov a representative of criminal genocidal fascist Moscow dictatorship.

Last edited:
"In Moscow ulus (other names empire & horde) , Islam is a native religion." He means a CONQUERED religion. Dagestan and Chechnya never had any real say about being a part of Moscow 's empire.
Will they ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿคก still keep talking about 'Nazis in Ukraine' after this?

Army of Israel committed war crimes, -says Gurulyov a representative of criminal genocidal fascist Moscow dictatorship.

So they claim it's both, got it.

Forum List

Back