AvHRM7jCQAAOqtJ.jpg

...DEVELOPING HARD....

Source: https://twitter.com/KarlRove/status/212180677532205056/photo/1

Breaking! Petraeus Mistress pictured with Jon Stewart!:

Attachments

• $paula broadwell jon stewart 1.jpg
    $paula broadwell jon stewart 1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 116
Breaking! Petraeus Mistress Pictured with Two Army Guys! No doubt they're f*ckin right?:

Attachments

• $broadwell_facebook_2_620x465.jpg
    $broadwell_facebook_2_620x465.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 66
The same people who give Blow Job Billy a pass are lining up with torches and pitchforks for this one.

How fucking typical

did everyone pork her?

I'd wager far more would be interested in her than you, and likely just on looks alone for starters.

what the fuck would make you think I would be interested in being seen first and formost as fuckable on anyones scale.

This is how you see womens value.

heres a clue smart people dont place their value in wether people want to fuck them or not.

Tuck your nuts back into roves mouth and then undersstand this is why you lost the famale vote in this country.

Is it just me or does Rove look constipated?

He probably ate 2 puppies that morning instead of the usual 1.

He probably ate 2 puppies that morning instead of the usual 1.

He looks like he's in pain.

Here's the deal guys...like he's trying very hard to keep his gut sucked in. :lol:

The same people who give Blow Job Billy a pass are lining up with torches and pitchforks for this one.

How fucking typical
Two words...Newt Gingrich.

You guys have been caught worshiping him as recent as the last Republican Primaries and that man is a serial wife-cheater. That was cheating on his then wife while publicly demonizing Clinton for doing the same. exact. thing.

Keep it up...:clap2:

Forum List

Back