Breaking: Panicked Adam Schiff Says GOP Will Shut Down Mueller Investigation At End Of December

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And he should be panicked as all of these pro-Hillary revelations by the FBI's upper echelon and Rosenstein are being revealed. Read his tweets from a few hours ago.. He's clearly a man who's panicking.

DNExFexV4AELsE-.jpg

Adam Schiff Panics After Strzok Text Messages Released 'I'm Worried GOP Will Shut Down Mueller Investigation'

Last edited:
The investigation is collapsing on its own....give Mueller enough rope he will hang himself

But but but but but but but Trump told Flynn that Jared colluded with Putin to hack St Hillary's election.

Trump needs to end the "Investigation" with extreme prejudice

Hello I am a Weasel. I was picked on throughout HS especially in the locker room by the big Football players. Oh Lord those boys won't let me be....Lawd have mercy on me.

IMG_4563-1-600x336.jpg

Reported by the Gateway Pundit. Okay, we'll see.
Well read Schiff's own tweets that GP references to, narrow minded snowflake! Twitter
Oh, the part where he says "I'm increasingly worried that the GOP will shut down the investigation...", as opposed to your thread title, which says, "Schiff says GOP will shut down Mueller investigation...."?

You do realize those are two different things, right?

Yep just like I said earlier in the week this witch hunt is nearly over and the hunters are the ones that will go to prison...Go ahead liberal weasels laugh now! BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!

And he should be panicked as all of these pro-Hillary revelations by the FBI's upper echelon and Rosenstein are being revealed. Read his tweets from a few hours ago.. He's clearly a man who's panicking.

Adam Schiff Panics After Strzok Text Messages Released 'I'm Worried GOP Will Shut Down Mueller Investigation'

Stupid jackass should be HOPING Trump shuts it down! Before it leads to him next! Time is running out to get some dirt on Trump, the cleanest man to ever hold the White House in 200 years.

Schiff is whining; Mica is pinning; and Hillary has finally shut the fuck up.

Us Proud Deplorables have had a good week.

Back to Gateway Pundit Steve? Damn, I had such hope after your link to a legitimate website earlier.

Hey man, nobody is panicking. Go ahead - fire Mueller .. we'll hide-n-watch the festivities!

Last I read they were blaming Fox News, Hannity, and Limbaugh for hurting the so called investigation.....

Forum List

Back