Comrade uses Justice Dept. to stifle 1st amendment

He only allows mergers among news outlets that KISS HIS ASS.... right.

I wish you America-hating, baby-tantrum liberal traitors would quit even TRYING to sound witty; whenever you sniveling babies use the term "comrade" you sound like a 10-year-old child version of McCarthy. You liberals just hate anyone who won't insert a muslim penis in their mouth and that's what your REAL, anti-social problem is. Because liberals have been doing this baby-tantrum SHIT long before Trump even started running. You're filled with hatred of anyone who doesn't love a religious hate-ideology with a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities wherever it goes. That's Obama's REAL legacy.

I wish you America-hating, baby-tantrum liberal traitors would quit even TRYING to sound witty; whenever you sniveling babies use the term "comrade" you sound like a 10-year-old child version of McCarthy. You liberals just hate anyone who won't insert a muslim penis in their mouth and that's what your REAL, anti-social problem is. Because liberals have been doing this baby-tantrum SHIT long before Trump even started running. You're filled with hatred of anyone who doesn't love a religious hate-ideology with a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities wherever it goes. That's Obama's REAL legacy.

They are 10-year olds.

No 11-year old would ever claim to be a Democrat.

They are 10-year olds.

No 11-year old would ever claim to be a Democrat.

Come to think of it, I accidentally insulted 10-year-old humans. I've seen much younger animals behave better than these anti-Trump pond life and their national violence epidemic. God help me - I never thought I'd say this - but today's anti-Trump American-hating liberals are WORSE than the Islam hatred-ideology these things fellate. Never have I seen so many evil qualities concentrated into one group of people-like things as anti-Trump liberals.

How does talking to people violate our first amendment rights?

The Comrade is dictating to the Justice Dept how media mergers are handled. They desperately want Time Warner to sell off CNN... BUT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

THE Comrade is using the Putin plan to suppress the media outlets that are critical of him... Without violence or bloodshed, but rather through the Justice Dept. The man is SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!

The Comrade is dictating to the Justice Dept how media mergers are handled. They desperately want Time Warner to sell off CNN... BUT IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

THE Comrade is using the Putin plan to suppress the media outlets that are critical of him... Without violence or bloodshed, but rather through the Justice Dept. The man is SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!
The liar (you) is lying again. You are sick freak.

You where shoes?

:ack-1:

Forum List

Back