Breaking: Panicked Adam Schiff Says GOP Will Shut Down Mueller Investigation At End Of December

After this past week Mueller and Co are looking sad. Very sad. Non partisan went right out the window

The investigation is collapsing on its own....give Mueller enough rope he will hang himself

Well no. The investigation is closing in on the orange sociopath. That's why you and your hacks are trying to stop the investigation.

If you and your fellow pond scum didn't think there was something there, they'd let it run its course.

Poor little trumptards

After this past week Mueller and Co are looking sad. Very sad. Non partisan went right out the window
Precisely!
The attacks on Trump are the criminal acts of Executives at the FBI and the DOJ which led to Mueller's appointment. McCabe, Yates, Ohr, Rosenstein, Strzok, Page, Weissmann and Mueller must all be prosecuted. They entered into a criminal conspiracy against Donald Trump.

The investigation is collapsing on its own....give Mueller enough rope he will hang himself

Only if you listen to Hannity, man that man is crazy in my opinion. Rush is another crazy, in my opinion. Their minds are all messed up, in my opinion.

Mueller, like Comey, surrounded themselves with Clintonites. The investigation and indeed the Deep State are compromised.

"Deep State"?

a9ff7fa06103cd6345b0f0b337c99bcab6bc6bd4_00.gif

`
`

Reasonably related; With Fresh Threats to Investigate or Oust Mueller, Critics Warn Trump Approaching 'Red Line' - I would dare to opine that trump has fellow republicans who want to see him go down....anyway possible.

Fellow republicans want to see him go down?

That's been going on since the primaries

Why is everyone assuming a firing when the culprits aided and abetted a felony? Shouldn't imprisonment be the target?

`
`

Reasonably related; With Fresh Threats to Investigate or Oust Mueller, Critics Warn Trump Approaching 'Red Line' - I would dare to opine that trump has fellow republicans who want to see him go down....anyway possible.

Why is everyone assuming a firing when the culprits aided and abetted a felony? Shouldn't imprisonment be the target?

What felony, nutter butter?

`
`

The entire thing has become a comedy of errors. Mueller doesn't have squat

`
`

We will have to see what Flynn and Manafort have to say

Mueller, like Comey, surrounded themselves with Clintonites. The investigation and indeed the Deep State are compromised.

"Deep State"?

a9ff7fa06103cd6345b0f0b337c99bcab6bc6bd4_00.gif
The state and it's agencies can come to believe that they themselves are the protections against tyranny. That happened with the FBI and CIA in the 60s and 70s, and Reagan ran amuck with them in the 80s, but he was actually directing a policy from the top down. Nixon viewed the president as not subject to law.

At State, Tillerson has the view, seconded by Trump, that the SoS doesn't actually carry out the Potus's policies. I don't think there's evidence of that, but Trump's policies are unlike any we've seen. And complaining that the deep state will require a legal investigation into allegations the campaign broke the law .... well, that is what the state is supposed to ensure happens. LOL

That's just stupid ^ ^ ^ He's got an even mix of Republicans and Democrats. Yes, there were one or two who donated fairly heavily to Clinton and Bob just let go of one due to an appearance of impropriety. Most of them made no contributions to either Trump or Clinton.

WTF difference does party affiliation make .. like these guys can't walk and chew gum at the same time - You'd be happy only with Trump apologists and voters?? Mueller is a Republican. Should us Indies & Dems start whining about that?

Get a life man and cut it with the "Deep State" crap - He brought in the best of the best .. period.

`
`

We will have to see what Flynn and Manafort have to say

My guess is Mueller and Co have blown any credibility given the past week's events.

Non partisan my ass. That was damaging

Well no. The investigation is closing in on the orange sociopath. That's why you and your hacks are trying to stop the investigation.

If you and your fellow pond scum didn't think there was something there, they'd let it run its course.

Poor little trumptards

They are trying to as you say a) stop it OR b) delegitimize what they know will likely be some very damning findings.

Cue The Orange Panther! :D

the-the-return-of-panther-devin-nunes-returns-as-the-17805906_1_1.png

Forum List

Back