BREAKING: NY City Being “Infiltrated”

I thought the thread was going to be about how many Michael Cohen's had moved to NYC.
Really, Isn't over 1600 a few too many?
Maybe Mueller should be checking out how many of them have visited Prague.

New Yorkers are free to patronize Chil-fil-As or not. Based on their NYC expansion plans though it seems a lot of positive votes have already been tallied by the locals, in spite of the occas ional lefty trash like this piece. But, hey, anything that helps wedge those undies up those lefty cracks is always a good thing.

I enjoy their food but what's interesting about Chik-fil-A to me is their help staff. The best in the fast food business. Trust me. Visit one and then stop into any McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, et al sure to be right next door, across the street, etc., and it's a night and day experience, like you've walked onto another planet at their competitors.
You speak the truth. I have only been to Chic-fil-A a handful of times, but each time the staff have been noticeably pleasant and friendly. I think they must take happy pills before they come to work.
Every time that I've been there, they are really nice as if they really do appreciate everyone who comes to their place which in my opinion is how it should be for every place of business.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The chick's around all have tables and booths. Can't imagine not having someplace to eat, comfortably

The hatred of Chick-fil-A is so
ignorant. The late owner was as if
He agrees with only traditional marriage and he said guilty as charged.

They serve fags and would hire fags. Their employees love them, because they get paid more then other FF joynts, they don’t stay open late night and they all get off Sunday. Not to mention they treat their employees well.

I love them because their food is awesome and they have great customer service

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I thought Chick-Fil-a kind of sucks.

- Dry chicken.

- Poor portion sizes.

- Limited menu.
Try this one
12-los-pollos-hermanos.w710.h473.jpg
Chicken sandwiches with refried bean spread? I dunno....

We have Delis here offering real "Chicken sandwiches".

I don't see why I should get Chick-Fil-A?

Vinny's Deli in Pawling , NY has an awesome sandwich wedge with Italian bread with Chicken cutlet, bacon, Muenster cheese, and Russian dressing, really makes Chick-Fil-A look like a complete garbage place for food.

I went to Leghorns on Chicago the other day. They have the best chicken sandwiches around. However, everything on there walls preaches leftist slogans. “We will stand for the flag when cops stop murdering black kids,” “no one is illegal,” “Woman’s body her choice period,” “the earth doesn’t belong to you, you belong to the earth.” Blah blah blah.

I won’t go out of my way to eat there, but I will get one every blue moon.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back