BREAKING: NY City Being “Infiltrated”

I thought Chick-Fil-a kind of sucks.

- Dry chicken.

- Poor portion sizes.

- Limited menu.
Try this one
12-los-pollos-hermanos.w710.h473.jpg

Chick-Fil-A is just like McDonald's without a Burger selection.

I changed my mind----I do not like people who use their
WEALTH to impose their religion

Well the New Yorker, in which that story originated, is a far left hack publication.

So you have to consider the source, but it does prove that the rich white masters of the far left lead their drones well.
A far left hack publication that`s been known for it`s commitment to fact checking for over 90 years. You`ve never read the magazine so how in the hell would you know anything about it? Breitbart told you it was bad no doubt.

sheeeesh I have always found "THE NEW YORKER"---an excellent MAG. I like the cartoons ---EXCEEDINGLY

never been..... is their food kosher?
It's chicken...So I guess you could bless it at the table like the Christians cause they will literally eat anything...

Is there some ISSUE with the intensive Christianity of the
owners? Why is it under discussion? Do they INSIST on denying "pagans" rights? Do they INSIST
upon frying their fries in pork lard in the name of da daddy, baby and JC superstar?
I have no idea..I worked for them in 1977 and it wasn't an issue then..Usually the fries are cooked in veggie oil now a days...

sheeeesh I have always found "THE NEW YORKER"---an excellent MAG. I like the cartoons ---EXCEEDINGLY
I found it too thick..

I read the mags I FOUND------since I did not buy them I did not feel OBLIGATED to read DA WHOLE DAMNED THING

That reminds me, I should throw out some magazines.

leave them in a neat pile. sign TAKE ANY YOU WANT, after several days------pack them up for
recycle,
thanks

Chik-fil-Ay (or however they spell it) is an outstanding FAST FOOD restaurant. It is not a restaurant for gourmets or snobs. The food is good, fresh, and always prepared according to their protocols. Again, very good FAST FOOD. They offer the usual crap (but no hamburgers), and also healthy stuff and semi-healthy stuff, like the. better McDonald's. Only better. Unlike most FF places, they deliver the food to your table.

The employees are uniformly clean, cheerful, helpful, and efficient. The restaurants, especially the restrooms, are always very clean. I always order an "Arnold Palmer" - a mixture of ice, lemonade, and iced tea; it has never been an issue (as it is in most FAST FOOD joints). The cashier - who always gets the drinks for you - brings me my Arnold with a smile. Every time. No matter which CFA I happen to be patronizing at the time.

In my experience, they generally locate their restaurants on the outskirts of cities, and "minority" employees are rare - in my experience. There are usually at least a couple of pretty girls behind the counter, or serving the meals.

Anyone badmouthing CFA as a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT is an ass-hole. There is no valid criticism on that front. One suspects that the restaurant is being bad-mouthed because the owners of the company are professed Christians, who - amazingly - believe the things that Christians believe.

But of course, since the perception of "New Yorkers" is generally that they are all ass-holes (certainly not the truth of the matter, but clearly a prevalent perception), there is nothing surprising about the linked article.

Chik-fil-Ay (or however they spell it) is an outstanding FAST FOOD restaurant. It is not a restaurant for gourmets or snobs. The food is good, fresh, and always prepared according to their protocols. Again, very good FAST FOOD. They offer the usual crap (but no hamburgers), and also healthy stuff and semi-healthy stuff, like the. better McDonald's. Only better. Unlike most FF places, they deliver the food to your table.

The employees are uniformly clean, cheerful, helpful, and efficient. The restaurants, especially the restrooms, are always very clean. I always order an "Arnold Palmer" - a mixture of ice, lemonade, and iced tea; it has never been an issue (as it is in most FAST FOOD joints). The cashier - who always gets the drinks for you - brings me my Arnold with a smile. Every time. No matter which CFA I happen to be patronizing at the time.

In my experience, they generally locate their restaurants on the outskirts of cities, and "minority" employees are rare - in my experience. There are usually at least a couple of pretty girls behind the counter, or serving the meals.

Anyone badmouthing CFA as a FAST FOOD RESTAURANT is an ass-hole. There is no valid criticism on that front. One suspects that the restaurant is being bad-mouthed because the owners of the company are professed Christians, who - amazingly - believe the things that Christians believe.

But of course, since the perception of "New Yorkers" is generally that they are all ass-holes (certainly not the truth of the matter, but clearly a prevalent perception), there is nothing surprising about the linked article.

Are there tables? The CFA places around here have patio seating ONLY. You go up to the walk up window, place your order. When it is ready, an employee comes out and hands it to you, then hurries back behind the reinforced door with electric locks.

Oddly, one of the most popular CFA outlets is in West Hollywood. It always has a line.

Forum List

Back