Perverted Bill Clinton With His Fly Unzipped Caught Eyeing Two Girls Crotches As They Walk By Him

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The photographer should get a Pulitzer for capturing the very essence of who Bill Clinton is. One note, the article says there was no secret service agents around but if you look behind Clinton you can see a bald headed one with his sunglasses on.

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

Bill Clinton ogles 2 hot girls with his fly unzipped in viral photo. 'Did somebody say new interns?'

Barn door's open and the horses ran away. Zip your fly, rapist.

Although he may not be to blame. Bill is so senile and ate up with VD that his Secret Service detail probably has to dress him in the morning. I bet they left it zipped down as a prank.

Who cares about Bill Clinton?
It all depends on what the meaning of unzipped is, and version of the photoshop editor used to create that image.
Below is one I made up. Not saying conclusively the image is fake but today you really never can tell.
bill and hil.jpg

The photographer should get a Pulitzer for capturing the very essence of who Bill Clinton is. One note, the article says there was no secret service agents around but if you look behind Clinton you can see a bald headed one with his sunglasses on.

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

Bill Clinton ogles 2 hot girls with his fly unzipped in viral photo. 'Did somebody say new interns?'

Well, THAT does it, Stevie.........I am now really pissed and convinced....
Please remind me to never vote for Bill Clinton again..

(Stevie is a true fucking :ahole-1: LOL).

WTF? Bill Clinton hasn't been president in 17 years. And him being caught with his fly unzipped is news?

Dude, you need help.

WTF? Bill Clinton hasn't been president in 17 years. And him being caught with his fly unzipped is news?

Dude, you need help.
It's like the "news" of Trump saying he grabbed a pussy 15 years ago.

I wear jogging shorts so I don't have to worry about the zipper being left undone while wearing pants, although the ripped out crotch is another issue...

Forum List

Back