BREAKING: NY City Being “Infiltrated”

I'd almost walk to NYC for one of their "hate chicken" sammiches right now.

But the scores of "Bob's bag o dicks buffets" are never questioned.

New Yorkers are free to patronize Chil-fil-As or not. Based on their NYC expansion plans though it seems a lot of positive votes have already been tallied by the locals, in spite of the occasional lefty trash like this piece. But, hey, anything that helps wedge those undies up those lefty cracks is always a good thing.

I enjoy their food but what's interesting about Chik-fil-A to me is their help staff. The best in the fast food business. Trust me. Visit one and then stop into any McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, et al sure to be right next door, across the street, etc., and it's a night and day experience, like you've walked onto another planet at their competitors.

The Left Wingers are open minded and tolerant, except they hate Christians.

cuomohatesJesus.jpg

New Yorkers are free to patronize Chil-fil-As or not. Based on their NYC expansion plans though it seems a lot of positive votes have already been tallied by the locals, in spite of the occas ional lefty trash like this piece. But, hey, anything that helps wedge those undies up those lefty cracks is always a good thing.

I enjoy their food but what's interesting about Chik-fil-A to me is their help staff. The best in the fast food business. Trust me. Visit one and then stop into any McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, et al sure to be right next door, across the street, etc., and it's a night and day experience, like you've walked onto another planet at their competitors.
You speak the truth. I have only been to Chic-fil-A a handful of times, but each time the staff have been noticeably pleasant and friendly. I think they must take happy pills before they come to work.

NYC is The Melting Pot. All are welcome!

And that includes Bible thumping homophobic chicken merchants.

I hate Chick-Fil_a cause they don't hand make lemonade and lemon pie like they did when I worked for them in 1977..

never been..... is their food kosher?
It's chicken...So I guess you could bless it at the table like the Christians cause they will literally eat anything...

Is there some ISSUE with the intensive Christianity of the
owners? Why is it under discussion? Do they INSIST on denying "pagans" rights? Do they INSIST
upon frying their fries in pork lard in the name of da daddy, baby and JC superstar?

It's chicken...So I guess you could bless it at the table like the Christians cause they will literally eat anything...

owners? Why is it under discussion? Do they INSIST on denying "pagans" rights? Do they INSIST
upon frying their fries in pork lard in the name of da daddy, baby and JC superstar?
No it's just another fascist media attack on normal Americans.

No it's just another fascist media attack on normal Americans.

I am inclined to believe you-------because of the hype----I am also inclined to WANT to try the place
(so there.........SCHMUCKS!!!..................

Forum List

Back