Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

8xin.jpg

No one has defended him. This is simply a deflection of another Trump failure.

The Moon Bats are confused about things like this.

They attacked Trump when he hired Bolton. Now they are attacking Trump for firing Bolton.

Moon Bats be beaucoup dinky dau.

No, they are attacking Trump for another in a long line of failures.
they are attacking trump because that is how they measure their own success.

it's stupid. it's juvenile, and no better than trump most of the time. what is the point of being just like the very people you attack for being who they are?

Trump deserves every bit of the condemnation over Bolton that may come his way. Read the background.

Trump fires McMaster to hire Bolton. Why does he fire McMaster? Because he tells him things he doesn't want to hear. That is why you have aids.

He tells McMaster he wishes he was back. Then why fire him in the first place?

Trump does not take or listen to advice. No matter what, to Trump he is right and unless you agree with him, you are wrong and need fired.

As frustration with Bolton mounted, Trump reached out to ex-adviser McMaster

I'm not important. Trump is the president.

i would agree 100% that trump does some things that he certainly warrants the WTF reactions for. bolton hiring one of them. but if that is the case why not go FINALLY when he fires him vs. TOLD YOU SO!!!???

also - the left attacks everything about trump. EVERYTHING. his family, his choice of food, every single tweet is nails on a chalkboard to the left (and many more) - and they are very vocal about his every move. not my issue that people tune that out and won't hear them when they really have something valid to complain about.

reserve your complaints for what is worthy, they carry weight. complain about everything, you become irrelevant.

i would agree 100% that trump does some things that he certainly warrants the WTF reactions for. bolton hiring one of them. but if that is the case why not go FINALLY when he fires him vs. TOLD YOU SO!!!???

Because it is a "Told you so" moment.

also - the left attacks everything about trump. EVERYTHING. his family, his choice of food, every single tweet is nails on a chalkboard to the left (and many more) - and they are very vocal about his every move. not my issue that people tune that out and won't hear them when they really have something valid to complain about.

Politics, yes it's stupid but both sides do this. Again, yes it's stupid.

reserve your complaints for what is worthy, they carry weight. complain about everything, you become irrelevant.

This is worthy. He hired a psychopathic war monger. Everyone knew who he was and he continued to be who he was. I imagine he hired him simply because he felt it would "piss the left off" and it did, but rightfully so.

This is worthy. He hired a psychopathic war monger. Everyone knew who he was and he continued to be who he was. I imagine he hired him simply because he felt it would "piss the left off" and it did, but rightfully so.
i didn't say THIS was not. in fact, i believe i said it was and you reiterated the I TOLD YOU SO need. my question is what are you after when you pull crap like I TOLD YOU SO? trying to resolve issues or trying to demean someone? your desired outcome dictates the actions you should take to get there. im simply sick and tired of the divisive nature of our leadership and pulling crap like this.

THEN - again; my main point you gloss over...

when you bitch at EVERYTHING someone does you have zero credibility when you have something WORTH bitching about. the left certainly bitches at trump for EVERYTHING so when they get an I TOLD YOU SO moment, i honestly don't care cause they get told a lot of shit too that they don't care about either when wrong.

it's a jacked up mind set i'm referencing and you are reinforcing.

i didn't say THIS was not. in fact, i believe i said it was and you reiterated the I TOLD YOU SO need. my question is what are you after when you pull crap like I TOLD YOU SO? trying to resolve issues or trying to demean someone? your desired outcome dictates the actions you should take to get there. im simply sick and tired of the divisive nature of our leadership and pulling crap like this.

when you bitch at EVERYTHING someone does you have zero credibility when you have something WORTH bitching about. the left certainly bitches at trump for EVERYTHING so when they get an I TOLD YOU SO moment, i honestly don't care cause they get told a lot of shit too that they don't care about either when wrong.

I don't bitch at everything he does. Granted, Trump does a lot of things to bitch at. I've never said a word about his family, what he eats, but a president has no business tweeting all day about every little thing he find offensive.

Trump may be the worse abuser of what you condemn. Again, he is the president, we are not.

When he said he was going to pull the troops out of Iraq I praised that. Too bad he didn't do it. When he said he was going to pull the troops out of Afghanistan, I praised that. Too bad he didn't do it.

I don't bitch at everything he does. Granted, Trump does a lot of things to bitch at. I've never said a word about his family, what he eats, but a president has no business tweeting all day about every little thing he find offensive.

Trump may be the worse abuser of what you condemn. Again, he is the president, we are not.

When he said he was going to pull the troops out of Iraq I praised that. Too bad he didn't do it. When he said he was going to pull the troops out of Afghanistan, I praised that. Too bad he didn't do it.
i mean more the left in general. "the left" is a constant crying baby about everything trump does. when trumps term started i said point blank they bitch so much that when they have a reason to, no one will care.

here we are.

i mean more the left in general. "the left" is a constant crying baby about everything trump does. when trumps term started i said point blank they bitch so much that when they have a reason to, no one will care.

here we are.

Trump cries all the time also. If you want to condemn that condemn it but be principled about it. No one can say a word about Trump without Trump taking to Twitter firing off some immature tweet.

He felt he had to call the Federal Reserve Board names yesterday. Really? Shouldn't a president be above that?

here we are.

Trump cries all the time also. If you want to condemn that condemn it but be principled about it. No one can say a word about Trump without Trump taking to Twitter firing off some immature tweet.

He felt he had to call the Federal Reserve Board names yesterday. Really? Shouldn't a president be above that?
and that is why i simply don't follow his every bullshit tweet.but if he's acting 12 years old i don't see how it can be productive to helpful to act the same in return. if his behavior is wrong, doing it in return is just as wrong.

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Oh wait Obana failed also.

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

When good people stand by and do nothing but offer their condolences and prayers, nothing will happen. When good people attempt to end the violence, maybe good outcomes will prevail over evil ones.

When the NRA is finally recognized for what it is, a terrorist ORGANIZATION, maybe members of the Senate will toss Moscow's Bitch, err ... Mitch ... out of the leadership good things will happen.

What would you consider common sense regulations?

I've gone over them dozens of time, the response has always been, but, but "shall not be infringed".

To offer my short response:

• Licensing
  • Registration
  • A national register for background checks
    • all criminal arrests
    • all criminal convictions
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
      • as a danger to them self
    • all Military Discharges not Honorable
    • all local police contacts
    • all civil judgments

Registration and background checks, could be worked out, however I don’t believe a dishonorable discharge should hurt someone from getting a gun, neither should civil judgements or local police contact.

You're wrong. Dishonorable and bad conduct attest to the character of the person, not different than having a felony conviction. Civil judgments have the same, and disaffected people who have nothing to lose are not known for being responsible.

Remember, the background check does not always prevent someone from owning a gun legally. The Red Flag suggest that local LE have a look see at the applicant, and when in doubt conduct an interview with the person, their relatives, employers and neighbors.

So there is going to be a panel that decides whether you have right to own a gun? So if you are denied you can take your time and money to fight to keep a right because an arbitrary panel says you don't, while in another part of the country an arbitrary panel could give someone else the right to own a gun with a record that could be worse than yours? So the panel would deem you guilty and you would have to prove innocence. That system is greatly flawed in my opinion and could lead to an abuse of power.

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

When good people stand by and do nothing but offer their condolences and prayers, nothing will happen. When good people attempt to end the violence, maybe good outcomes will prevail over evil ones.

When the NRA is finally recognized for what it is, a terrorist ORGANIZATION, maybe members of the Senate will toss Moscow's Bitch, err ... Mitch ... out of the leadership good things will happen.

I've gone over them dozens of time, the response has always been, but, but "shall not be infringed".

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

Registration and background checks, could be worked out, however I don’t believe a dishonorable discharge should hurt someone from getting a gun, neither should civil judgements or local police contact.

You're wrong. Dishonorable and bad conduct attest to the character of the person, not different than having a felony conviction. Civil judgments have the same, and disaffected people who have nothing to lose are not known for being responsible.

Remember, the background check does not always prevent someone from owning a gun legally. The Red Flag suggest that local LE have a look see at the applicant, and when in doubt conduct an interview with the person, their relatives, employers and neighbors.

So there is going to be a panel that decides whether you have right to own a gun? So if you are denied you can take your time and money to fight to keep a right because an arbitrary panel says you don't, while in another part of the country an arbitrary panel could give someone else the right to own a gun with a record that could be worse than yours? So the panel would deem you guilty and you would have to prove innocence. That system is greatly flawed in my opinion and could lead to an abuse of power.

Panels can be bribed and Wry knows this and also Panels could be used as political machines to suppress the rights of those that do not belong to their political party.

What Wry is calling for is something out of Stalin way of thinking and leaving your rights to a select few that can be bought...

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

get your employers and neighbors permission to carry a gun. Go fuck yourself.

You're not smart enough to engage in this debate. It's sad but true but people like you who anger so quickly believe they can carry a gun. Get a therapist, they can help with your pathological anger, sadly they can't fix your lack of smarts.

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

Panels can be bribed and Wry knows this and also Panels could be used as political machines to suppress the rights of those that do not belong to their political party.

What Wry is calling for is something out of Stalin way of thinking and leaving your rights to a select few that can be bought...

Gee, another ad hominem by another supporter of mass murders. It's that tree of liberty misconception that innocents must die so they can own a gun without regulations. Anarchy lite.

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Oh wait Obana failed also.

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

From that list most people in this country would be denied the right to own a firearm...

Speak for yourself.

here we are.

and that is why i simply don't follow his every bullshit tweet.but if he's acting 12 years old i don't see how it can be productive to helpful to act the same in return. if his behavior is wrong, doing it in return is just as wrong.

Noting that Trump was warned about hiring Bolton and after it goes bad noting that he was warned about it is not acting like a 12 year old.

• Licensing
  • Registration
    • all criminal arrests
    • all civil detentions
      • as a danger to others
    • all civil judgments

No!

You are leaving in the hands of corrupt officers to make the decision if a person can pass your background check and I say no!

Police and government officials can be bribed to pass someone, so your background check would fail as usual.

Also from what you have written in the past someone like you being allow to make the choice if someone should or should not own a gun should never be left up to you or those like you and why?

You are known to be bias and from your responses to me in this thread you would deny every NRA member because you consider them a terrorist and a threat.

Now do me a favor and list every mass shooter that was a NRA member and again how would your background check had stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or San Bernadino mass shootings?

Your comments have become nothing more than cliches. If you can't think outside the box, why bother to echo yourself and others?

here we are.

Noting that Trump was warned about hiring Bolton and after it goes bad noting that he was warned about it is not acting like a 12 year old.
ok - we are getting nowhere as i am addressing 2+ years of WARNING TRUMP SUCKS creating deaf ears and you're stuck on this one incident and why no one is listening or cares.

see you next topic.

here we are.

ok - we are getting nowhere as i am addressing 2+ years of WARNING TRUMP SUCKS creating deaf ears and you're stuck on this one incident and why no one is listening or cares.

see you next topic.

This thread is about this incident.

More unwanted drama.
So sick of this shit.

Me too, so much that I'm voting for any Democrat.

You just aren't very smart if you vote for any of those Socialist numbskulls.

You aren't smart enough to differentiate propaganda from truth and reality. Socialism will not replace Capitalism; in fact Communist Countries never existed, and China and Russia are now mixed economies, i.e. regulated Capitalism.

The Big difference between US and Them is we are a democratic republic, and they are despotic regimes under the thump of autocrat leaders.

Trump identifies with them, and acts as if he is a King. Wake up and think once in a while about his behavior, and how it is so far off the mark of any other prior President.

Forum List

Back