Gypsies, Tramps, And Thieves

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Beto's latest outburst that we white-eyes are responsible for every tragedy and travesty on the planet, wasn't surprising. This spastic, dirt-eating, trust-fund baby doing his Bobby Kennedy impersonation will say literally anything for attention, his political ambitions now ground into dust. But he's only one of them....all of them, who despise this country, it's people, it's history and culture and want to punish us for being....us. Obama was "disappointed" in us....these freaks hate us, everything about us. Without massive voting fraud, they can't possibly defeat Trump and so that's what we'll see in 2020. They'll get plenty of help from both our enemies and "friends" abroad and Wray's FBI won't lift a finger to stop it....that's on us.....are you ready to rumble? :eusa_eh:

DoqAyg9UcAAxN-i.jpg

Nobody talks about it but I noticed that Beto seems to have a darker complexion every time he is on camera. Right now he looks like an Asian Indian. It doesn't make his rants any more understandable though. He has become a joke only second to America's strange uncle who can't seem to keep from inappropriately touching strange women. Send in the clowns.

• Banned
So.....anybody willing to stand up for what Trump has done for us and our country? Anybody willing to go off-line and into the streets if they steal the 2020 election? They figure we'll sit back and take it.....is that true?....how about YOU?

Nobody talks about it but I noticed that Beto seems to have a darker complexion every time he is on camera. Right now he looks like an Asian Indian. It doesn't make his rants any more understandable though. He has become a joke only second to America's strange uncle who can't seem to keep from inappropriately touching strange women. Send in the clowns.
I can't resist...They're already here.

So.....anybody willing to stand up for what Trump has done for us and our country? Anybody willing to go off-line and into the streets if they steal the 2020 election? They figure we'll sit back and take it.....is that true?....how about YOU?
I just remember the statements by the Progressives, "We will win, No matter what it takes."

Forum List

Back