Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
  • This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

I always liked John Bolton. This seems to be the work of other players insisting that he go.

Bolton was a bureaucrat trying to be a swinging dick....starts fights, holds the coats. You leftist-rat scum should be celebrating.

This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

Show this thread

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!

I'm no fan of Trump but I support this big time. Will his replacement be better? I don't know but I'm not sure how they could be worse.

One does need to note though, he did originally bring him on.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL

Link please

Well done Mr Trump. Have nothing but praise for this move!

Ha! You're fooling yourself. He's going to replace Bolton with an even bigger sucking sycophant who will go along with notions like nuking hurricanes and buying Greenland.

Show this thread

Show this thread
President Trump is a powerful beacon of hope in the world. He's a Divine Leader.

Show this thread

Show this thread

BL
Another one to add to the World Record Holding Presidential Cabinet for hitting the door on the way out.
Must be at least number 560!

Show this thread

Show this thread
President Trump is a powerful beacon of hope in the world. He's a Divine Leader.

The world mostly disagrees (psst, including the white parts).

If these two fucking clowns weren't in charge of foreign policy and national security, this would be hilarious. This administration is a complete disaster.

Show this thread

Show this thread

The world mostly disagrees (psst, including the white parts).
No shit.

Amazing, you fricken libs whine when Bolton comes in the door, then you whine again when going out the door...just fricken amazing.

Forum List

Back