Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

Spineless Trump is such a pussy. He has never fired anyone face to face. His whole "You're fired" schtick was a reality TV gimmick. In actuality, he doesn't have the balls to look someone in the eye and fire them.

Bolton quit, and Trump is trying to claim he asked for his resignation. And he is trash talking Bolton today.

Only an idiot would go to work for a fucking piece of shit who will fire them by remote control and then throw them under the bus and disparage them.

No wonder Trump has so many vacancies in his Administration.

Trump criticized Bolton today for being for the Iraq War.

Uh, hello? Trump knew that when he hired Bolton!

What a schizo little bitch Trump is.

John Bolton Was Fired For Giving Trump Sane Advice
Bolton’s firing isn’t a surprise. Anyone who tells Trump no or disagrees with him soon finds themselves on the way out the door. John Bolton was considered a radical right-wing hawk during the Iraq war, but in the Trump administration, he was the sane guy who was trying to get Trump to be a successful international negotiator. Bolton was right. Trump shouldn’t be giving away everything while getting nothing in return.

It isn’t a shock that Bolton is gone a day after Trump’s 9/11 surprise summit with the Taliban at Camp David fell apart.

Bolton wasn’t pro-Taliban enough. By the way, the Taliban still has a relationship with al-Qaeda, and Trump was going to invite them to the US, so he is out of a job.

Trump rejects all sanity, and if one tries to check him with sane advice, he will fire you.

Trump Fired John Bolton For Not Being Pro-Taliban Enough
Bullshit.
This is just an another attempt by our corrupt media to paint Trump as a loon when in fact Trump fired Bolton for reasons they themselves pointed out when he hired the guy.

Why didn't Trump listen?

Bolton’s firing isn’t a surprise. Anyone who tells Trump no or disagrees with him soon finds themselves on the way out the door. John Bolton was considered a radical right-wing hawk during the Iraq war, but in the Trump administration, he was the sane guy who was trying to get Trump to be a successful international negotiator. Bolton was right. Trump shouldn’t be giving away everything while getting nothing in return.

It isn’t a shock that Bolton is gone a day after Trump’s 9/11 surprise summit with the Taliban at Camp David fell apart.

Bolton wasn’t pro-Taliban enough. By the way, the Taliban still has a relationship with al-Qaeda, and Trump was going to invite them to the US, so he is out of a job.

Trump rejects all sanity, and if one tries to check him with sane advice, he will fire you.

Bullshit.
This is just an another attempt by our corrupt media to paint Trump as a loon when in fact Trump fired Bolton for reasons they themselves pointed out when he hired the guy.

Why didn't Trump listen?
That's a really stupid question

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

Well, yes it was an obvious question. He didn't listen because he doesn't.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?
I do not believe Trump is as you spout. I believe he is in a battle with lifers from the D.C. perma force. I also believe that when you are in those battles things can get testy. I know your view is the movie The American President where the Prog leader is a caring and lovable individual that suffers from every tough decision and turns it into an emote drama scene from Juillard college. Just so presidential. Its so bad you start to wonder why the fictional president ran in the first place. And this of course is the standardized Prog leader as per Hollywood. Imagine Trump being treated in that manner.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

Would you take advice from fuckers that are trying to destroy you???
I sure as Hell wouldn't.
Bolton served his purpose......but maybe he wanted his way too much and so Trump told him to hit the road.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?
I do not believe Trump is as you spout. I believe he is in a battle with lifers from the D.C. perma force. I also believe that when you are in those battles things can get testy. I know your view is the movie The American President where the Prog leader is a caring and lovable individual that suffers from every tough decision and turns it into an emote drama scene from Juillard college. Just so presidential. Its so bad you start to wonder why the fictional president ran in the first place. And this of course is the standardized Prog leader as per Hollywood. Imagine Trump being treated in that manner.

I never saw the movie.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.
Bolton served his purpose......but maybe he wanted his way too much and so Trump told him to hit the road.

What purpose was that? To make Trump look bad?

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.

Well, I think his job was to do what his boss tells him to do and give sound advice.....not make his boss look bad.
That's the media's job.

Why didn't Trump listen?

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.

Well, I think his job was to do what his boss tells him to do and give sound advice.....not make his boss look bad.
That's the media's job.

Piling-On-NRD-600.jpg

Funny....Obama was a total tool, and was a backstabbing communist....yet you think a president that looks out for his own country first is the asshole.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.

That's the media's job.

Piling-On-NRD-600.jpg

Funny....Obama was a total tool, and was a backstabbing communist....yet you think a president that looks out for his own country first is the asshole.

I never supported much of anything Obama did. By using this argument though you show what is wrong with you.

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.

That's the media's job.

Piling-On-NRD-600.jpg

I never supported much of anything Obama did. By using this argument though you show what is wrong with you.
Yeah....if being a true patriot is what's wrong with me then guilty as charged.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?
why can't the left give him credit for coming around before a war was started?

They were right.

I sure as Hell wouldn't.

That's the media's job.

Piling-On-NRD-600.jpg

not seen him talk much about obama. are you referring to history i've just never seen cause i wasn't around, or making assumptions?

Trump's entire Presidency has been an intentional attempt to be the "Anti-Obama"

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

If it was one thing you could. It's a pattern.

Bullshit.

Why didn't Trump listen?

If it was one thing you could. It's a pattern.
i would agree it's a pattern. on both sides. we need to break out of this pattern and using "but they make us do it" is 2nd grade bullshit.

Forum List

Back