Breaking News: Restaurants Closing All Over Seattle As $15 Minimum Wage Mandate Starts April 1st.

Sorry, but you can't have your slaves. American Workers are on the rise once again. And good for them. People like you have been shitting on them for years. It's about time they start catching some breaks.
Cut the slave shit

Anyone is free to leave a job where they don't think that are paid enough or treated well enough

If you want a better life get off your lazy whining fucking ass and make it better yourself instead of demanding that other people do it for you

Hating struggling American Workers while licking Corporate boots, isn't a winning platform. It's why the Republican Party will struggle to win National Elections for the foreseeable future. Too many of you have allowed your hate & greed to rot your souls. And that's gonna cost ya.

I'm not a republican.

And I'm no boot locker.

I actually employ people so I know what I'm talking about.

Try a little balance. Stand up for Workers sometime. Otherwise, you guys just come off as greedy hateful bullies in National Elections. That's the perception. Most Americans root for the underdog. The struggling American Worker is seen as the underdog. You guys are seen as the greedy old farts always trying to screw em. Gives the Democrats a big advantage. It's gonna be real tough for Republicans to win National Elections anytime soon. It is what it is.

You are confusing the LIES told by the left and the liberal MSM with well what the right actually says and does.

Nah, it's actually a pretty accurate portrayal. You guys are too quick to insult American Workers while licking Corporate Boots. But like i said, most Americans root for the underdog. You guys are in real trouble in General Elections for the foreseeable future.

Sorry, but you can't have your slaves. American Workers are on the rise once again. And good for them. People like you have been shitting on them for years. It's about time they start catching some breaks.
Cut the slave shit

Anyone is free to leave a job where they don't think that are paid enough or treated well enough

If you want a better life get off your lazy whining fucking ass and make it better yourself instead of demanding that other people do it for you

Hating struggling American Workers while licking Corporate boots, isn't a winning platform. It's why the Republican Party will struggle to win National Elections for the foreseeable future. Too many of you have allowed your hate & greed to rot your souls. And that's gonna cost ya.

What planet are you living on? The GOP just bitch slapped the Democrats in 2014, and 2010, and battled Obama to a draw in 2012 with him lying his ass off. I see some of you libs have yet to come to grips with the historic ground and pound the GOP put on you.

I'm talking about the Presidency. Expressing hate & hostility towards struggling American Workers, while licking Corporate boots, just isn't a winning Platform. You guys come off as greedy hateful bullies. You're making it easier for the Democrats to win National Elections. And they likely will for the foreseeable future.

Hate is the liberals game stop projecting. So is hypocrisy which the left takes to dizzying new heights. How man Goldman Sachs guys does Obama have working for him now? OH SNAP!

Won't argue with you there. There are many hypocrites out there.

Why dont mexicans do that in mexico? Oh yea because there arent any good jobs in mexico.

This is starting to happen in america. The young college educated kids working for less and ford jobs are now walmart jobs. Good luck getting into ford but walmarts hiring.

As a Nation, we're going backwards. Most Americans' futures look pretty dismal. We've lost our way. We went from having mostly good career jobs for our People, to most now settling for low wage temporary jobs, with almost no hope for the future. And that transformation happened pretty rapidly. So, is the American Dream still alive? I would have to say barely. It's on life support.

And why is that? Because the liberals sacrifice jobs and growth in virtually every policy they advocate. Thousands of jobs killing regulations pushing more and more jobs off-shore. Irrational global warming crap. Irrational hatred of fossil fuels. Then they kick growth in the groin with never ending tax increases. If the bunch of asshole liberals would get out of our way we could get this country back to work.

In my years of observation, i've come to the conclusion that most are all for Big Government intervention, if they see something in it for them. They only express outrage over Big Government if they don't benefit from it. Most 'Small Government' preachers are disingenuous little turds. They have their hand out just like so many others do.

It's pretty simple, they wanna screw the little guy average Worker by any means necessary. But the Workers are gonna fight back sometimes. And so, the age old war between Slave and Slave Master goes on. The Slave Master wins most often. But once and awhile the Slave gets a small victory. And that's the case on this one. It's a small victory, but the Slave Masters will seek revenge. Bet on that.
Because the ONLY reason a company will lay off workers instead of keeping all of them on and paying them an artificially increased rate is Republican corporate revenge, riiiiight? Or is the preferred course of action to just shut down and dump ALL the jobs?

We've fallen as a Nation, when it comes to American Workers. More & more are turning to Government Entitlements to survive. And that's a real shame. We are the wealthiest Nation on earth, no?

So where is all that wealth? American Workers sure aren't seeing any of it. They have to turn to Food Stamps just to take care of their families. We as a Nation should be ashamed of what we've done to our Workers. The Workers have been broken. And now they're angry and want to fight back. I can't blame em. It makes sense. I wish em the best of luck.

They know not to make us so poor we revolt. Plus young americans are too lazy. Look how much they've done and how easily they squashed the wallstreet protest while promoting the tea party. Next they'll be promoting libertarianism. All ALEC backed.

Why dont mexicans do that in mexico? Oh yea because there arent any good jobs in mexico.

This is starting to happen in america. The young college educated kids working for less and ford jobs are now walmart jobs. Good luck getting into ford but walmarts hiring.

As a Nation, we're going backwards. Most Americans' futures look pretty dismal. We've lost our way. We went from having mostly good career jobs for our People, to most now settling for low wage temporary jobs, with almost no hope for the future. And that transformation happened pretty rapidly. So, is the American Dream still alive? I would have to say barely. It's on life support.

And why is that? Because the liberals sacrifice jobs and growth in virtually every policy they advocate. Thousands of jobs killing regulations pushing more and more jobs off-shore. Irrational global warming crap. Irrational hatred of fossil fuels. Then they kick growth in the groin with never ending tax increases. If the bunch of asshole liberals would get out of our way we could get this country back to work.

In my years of observation, i've come to the conclusion that most are all for Big Government intervention, if they see something in it for them. They only express outrage over Big Government if they don't benefit from it. Most 'Small Government' preachers are disingenuous little turds. They have their hand out just like so many others do.

It's pretty simple, they wanna screw the little guy average Worker by any means necessary. But the Workers are gonna fight back sometimes. And so, the age old war between Slave and Slave Master goes on. The Slave Master wins most often. But once and awhile the Slave gets a small victory. And that's the case on this one. It's a small victory, but the Slave Masters will seek revenge. Bet on that.
Because the ONLY reason a company will lay off workers instead of keeping all of them on and paying them an artificially increased rate is Republican corporate revenge, riiiiight? Or is the preferred course of action to just shut down and dump ALL the jobs?

We've fallen as a Nation, when it comes to American Workers. More & more are turning to Government Entitlements to survive. And that's a real shame. We are the wealthiest Nation on earth, no?

So where is all that wealth? American Workers sure aren't seeing any of it. They have to turn to Food Stamps just to take care of their families. We as a Nation should be ashamed of what we've done to our Workers. The Workers have been broken. And now they're angry and want to fight back. I can't blame em. It makes sense. I wish em the best of luck.

Not accurate. What you are witnessing is the inevitable march of technological change. 50 years ago, a man's labor on an assembly line was valuable, and many were needed to perform minimally skilled tasks. That same assembly line today functions with very few people wielding tools and assembling cars. Much of the actual work is done by robots. The same thing is happening everywhere. A generation ago, every company had an army of typists, manning typewriters, typing out everything from letters to contracts to copies of stuff. Now, you only need a few to grab a template, insert the boss's words and some graphics, then print as many copies as needed. The point is that skilled workers are becoming ever more productive, and fewer workers are required to produce the same as and more than workers of just a few years ago. This costs companies less money, and the flip side is that workers HAVE to adapt or become irrelevant. Who needs workers today whose only skill is manually welding parts on a car's body? Answer, no one. Who needs workers today with the skills and training to manage a fleet of robots that can assemble an entire car without any manual intervention? Answer, every auto manufacturer, but the difference is, he only needs a handful compared to the thousands of manual laborers of yesterday. Basically, you're fighting a battle you lost a long time ago. That world isn't coming back.

Cut the slave shit

Who is "they" or are you just spouting organized labor talking points?

You're clearly a Corporate Bootlicker who suffers from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' You empathize with and worship your captor. But i do understand, you're all-in on the years & years of Corporate Propaganda you've been exposed to. Most of my Republican friends suffer from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' They worship the very people who wish them the most harm. It's an illness.

You're clearly a Corporate Bootlicker who suffers from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' You empathize with and worship your captor. But i do understand, you're all-in on the years & years of Corporate Propaganda you've been exposed to. Most of my Republican friends suffer from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' They worship the very people who wish them the most harm. It's an illness.
By attacking your questioner instead of actually answering his question, you reveal yourself as less than thoughtful.

Most Republicans i know, suffer from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' Their Corporate Bootlicking is an expression of empathy and worship of their captor. They either suffer from 'Stockholm Syndrome', or they're part of the gang constantly screwing American Workers. It's a combination. Most are worshipping the very people who want to harm them the most. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. They know not what they do.

So, to sum it up... The Slave Masters will continue to try and screw their Slaves by any means necessary. It's what they do. It's always been that way, and always will be. The Slaves have only one option. And that's to fight back. Get as many small victories as possible. They'll add up. But always fight back.

Ok, thread's run its course. So i'm out. God Bless. See ya.

Try a little balance. Stand up for Workers sometime. Otherwise, you guys just come off as greedy hateful bullies in National Elections. That's the perception. Most Americans root for the underdog. The struggling American Worker is seen as the underdog. You guys are seen as the greedy old farts always trying to screw em. Gives the Democrats a big advantage. It's gonna be real tough for Republicans to win National Elections anytime soon. It is what it is.

If I really saw it the way you do, as slavery, I sure as fuck wouldn't be looking for a "little balance".

So, to sum it up... The Slave Masters will continue to try and screw their Slaves by any means necessary. It's what they do. It's always been that way, and always will be. The Slaves have only one option. And that's to fight back. Get as many small victories as possible. They'll add up. But always fight back.

Ok, thread's run its course. So i'm out. God Bless. See ya.
The propagandist has spoken.

If I really saw it the way you do, as slavery, I sure as fuck wouldn't be looking for a "little balance".
Some are never satisfied, with anything.

Cut the slave shit

Well you're certainly for big government

We have fallen as a nation because there are more people like you who whine and blame than there are people who get off their asses and make shit happen

Most brutal Slave Masters back in the day, saw themselves as good righteous people. They concocted all sorts of twisted warped justifications for their evil ways. And nothing's changed. The Slave Masters of today do the very same thing. They justify it all in their heads.

But what about the Slaves? What do they do? Well, they have to fight back. The Slave Masters will always be out to screw em. That's just the way it is, and always will be. The only thing Workers can do is continue to fight back. Win as many small battles as you can. Eventually, they'll add up to some big victories. But ya gotta fight. There is no other option.
There are no slaves in this country so cut the histrionics

Cut the slave shit

I'm not a republican.

And I'm no boot locker.

You are confusing the LIES told by the left and the liberal MSM with well what the right actually says and does.

Nah, it's actually a pretty accurate portrayal. You guys are too quick to insult American Workers while licking Corporate Boots. But like i said, most Americans root for the underdog. You guys are in real trouble in General Elections for the foreseeable future.

Ahahahaha says the side that just got their asses handed to them months ago. First win back a majority in the House then you can talk smack, you only need to win 40 seats AHAHAHAHA!

Are you writing a new sitcom? Because your post, it kind of sounds like a George Castanza character. :laugh:

I'm not a republican.

And I'm no boot locker.

Ahahahaha says the side that just got their asses handed to them months ago. First win back a majority in the House then you can talk smack, you only need to win 40 seats AHAHAHAHA!
What newt thought.

NPR had a guy on today explaining how the rich never stopped trying to undo the new deal and this is what the libertarians and tea baggers are after. Social security and medicare and basically they think these programs are all evil. They hate government and the idea we are all in this together.

NPR had a guy on today explaining how the rich never stopped trying to undo the new deal and this is what the libertarians and tea baggers are after. Social security and medicare and basically they think these programs are all evil. They hate government and the idea we are all in this together.

We hate bloated government, $18 trillion in national debt, and yes we hate liberals most of them. You need us we DON'T need you people.

Cut the slave shit

Well you're certainly for big government
You guys hate the idea we are all in this together even though it works best you want every man for himself. You want to and have rigged the rules in your favor now that you made it in the old system.

And next time you go after social program cuts take it from right wing special interest.

Forum List

Back