Breaking News On Drudge: Romney Lists Condi Rice As Frontrunner For His VP

She'll make a great VP. She's honest and smart, and won't make us a laughingstock...which makes her the polar opposite of Biden.

She has a lot of baggage.
Obama has picked up about a cruiseliner's worth of baggage in the past 44 months. Not really a good indicator of disqualification.

I am amused at the left who are all salivating at the opportunity to trash another woman in the national spotlight.

Sometimes, the misogynists can't help themselves.

Mclame tried this with Palin & the women vote did not work . Now lame ass Romney is going for the black vote lol

Wow, Comparing Condi Rice to Palin? Not even Close. The woman is extremely Bright, speaks several Languages, Has extensive Exp, she is an Great choice. My only wish would be that she take the Top of the Ticket.

:)

I'd rather she run for the big chair...
Oh, I would too.

I adore C. Rice.

She is beyond awesome - always has been.

my understanding is that she was a weak national security advisor, with policy decisions dominated by Rumsfeld, Cheney and the neoconservatives

Yes you have the Understanding of a Liberal Democrat Supporter. :)

Which argument are you guys going to use if she is the pick. Was she a weak NSA adv who argued against Bush Policy and lost, or was she a bush lacky? Can't have it both ways.

Well I guess Romney really does want to lose this election. Drudge Report has the main headline up that Rice is the frontrunner for his VP. She will be grilled in the press over Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama will link her to Bush invoking bad memories for many. She is smart and all but this is not a good political decision in my opinion.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

She's a bit too smart to jump into that cauldron again; she covets the job held by Bud Selig.

If rom picks Congolezbo it proves he's been paid to throw the election like Kerry did in 2004. Congo is too closely associated with the failed presidency of Bush. Plus a 60 year old spinster is not normal - you know what i mean.

PS - before you libs jump on me for calling her congolezbo, remember how you called Bush "the chimp" for 8 years.

If rom picks Congolezbo it proves he's been paid to throw the election like Kerry did in 2004. Congo is too closely associated with the failed presidency of Bush. Plus a 60 year old spinster is not normal - you know what i mean.

PS - before you libs jump on me for calling her congolezbo, remember how you called Bush "the chimp" for 8 years.

Racist Homaphobe lol

I could not disagree more, In fact I think the GOP decided the Throw the Election by going with Romney, and him Picking Condi would be massive Improvement. I think she can get past the Connection to Bush attack by saying she did not always agree, and was only an Adviser, and then Sec of State. She is Popular, Bright, and well spoken.

Would make a great VP choice, Like I said early only thing that would make me happier is if she were the Top Spot on the Ticket.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com - YouTube[/ame]

Well I guess Romney really does want to lose this election. Drudge Report has the main headline up that Rice is the frontrunner for his VP. She will be grilled in the press over Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama will link her to Bush invoking bad memories for many. She is smart and all but this is not a good political decision in my opinion.

]

What makes you think she's smart.?? She's black so the chances of her having even average intelligence are slim. Obozo is a black moron and so is congo.

Well, if YOU are the alternative....she made a very wise choice.

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center"

Tom Clancy anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

Damn right. Clancy had written a popular novel in 1994 or so about terrorists flying planes into buildings and yet Congolezbo said in 2001 no one had ever heard of such a thing!!

Forum List

Back