Report: Condi Rice Rejected As Romney VP Over Pro-Choice, Affirmative Action Stance

Condi Rejected As Romney VP Over Pro-Choice, Affirmative Action Stance | Breaking News for Black America

I wouldn't be shocked if it was true, now lets test how dedicated the GOPtards are towards their Negroes, if Democrats attack here GOPtards vigorously defend her so what do they say of this report?

The Ryan pick is probably the result of a few people telling him no. You could really see it this past week at the convention. The serious GOP candidates who may run in 2016 were jockeying for position and padding themselves much more than padding Romney. You could also see it in the tacit endorsements of Santorum and company.

I would not be shocked if Rubio wasn't answering his phone in the week or two leading up to the Ryan pick. I also wouldn't be shocked if Portman took a pass.

OP is a lie.

What else is new with libs on the USMB board these days. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. I guess that's the platform of Democrats these days.

If you read the article, Condi was very reluctant. If she had been 100% committed it could have been a ticket.

Ann Romney 'pushed Mitt' to consider Condoleezza Rice as Vice-Presidential running mate

By Toby Harnden In Tampa, Florida

PUBLISHED: 21:38 GMT, 30 August 2012 | UPDATED: 22:25 GMT, 30 August 2012

Comments (48)

Ann Romney strongly advocated that her husband consider Condoleezza Rice as his vice-presidential running mate, according to campaign fundraising sources.

'I know that Ann Romney was intrigued by the idea of having Condi on the ticket,' a top Romney fundraiser with close personal ties to the Romneys told MailOnline. 'At the Utah fundraiser, she gave an unbelievable speech.

Ann Romney 'urged Mitt' to consider Condoleezza Rice as vice-presidential running mate | Mail Online

Condi Rejected As Romney VP Over Pro-Choice, Affirmative Action Stance | Breaking News for Black America

I wouldn't be shocked if it was true, now lets test how dedicated the GOPtards are towards their Negroes, if Democrats attack here GOPtards vigorously defend her so what do they say of this report?

Condi's own words. "I could have been President if I wanted to, I was the Secretary of State." Now place your race card between your butt cheeks and hobble on over there and sit ye down. on the stump.

Get back to me racist when you stop calling conservative blacks "house negroes" and "aunt jemimas".

Man you guys are such racist swine.

AuntJemima.jpg

auntjemima_1.jpg

condi_whitey.jpg

The Ryan pick is probably the result of a few people telling him no. You could really see it this past week at the convention. The serious GOP candidates who may run in 2016 were jockeying for position and padding themselves much more than padding Romney. You could also see it in the tacit endorsements of Santorum and company.

I would not be shocked if Rubio wasn't answering his phone in the week or two leading up to the Ryan pick. I also wouldn't be shocked if Portman took a pass.

I think Fox might have had a hand in the Ryan choice too. The echo chamber punditry was tooting the Ryan horn quite a bit leading up to his pick.

You're right on the money about Audition 2012 that was the GOP Convention. None of those guys that spoke wants Romney to win this year. It's pretty hysterical :lol:

You actually proved the opposite of what Obamaturds say about Republicans. They can indeed embrace those with opposing views. She still spoke at the convention, didn't she.

Now STFU!

Bass is black. It is, therefore, not racism. You can call it anything else you want...intentionally inflammatory, not conducive to the conversation, incendiary, stupid, trollish, etc...but it's NOT racism. If you don't understand this, go look up the definition of racism at dictionary.com, come back and continue the conversation.

Forum List

Back