Romney Rice 2012. Condi - ideal running mate for Mitt Romney

[qu

Her IQ is easily twice yours, knuckle-dragger, and she has already accomplished more than you ever could if you lived to be 200 years old, loser.

Being a politician is NOT an accomplishment. Congolezbo is just another crook who got in govt to make a ton of money. They're all like that.

You're an ignorant turd and you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I totally agree. She's a foreign policy heavyweight who will add nothing but positives. She'll vastly overshadow Romney. Think Dukakis/Bentsen.

That's a piss poor example. Nobody even remembers Bentsen.
We have photographic proof Dukakis existed.

dukakis-tank-e1283207889753.jpeg

Her neo-conservatism is unacceptable for the future of the USA.

Romney clearly understands that.

Um, guy, Romney is reading from the Neo-Con Hymnbook on foreign affairs (Publish in Tel Aviv, of course).

If you look at the Foreign Policy advisors he has, they are all the same jokers who were the second teir in the Bush years. Grenell (who he fired for a limp wrist) was John Bolton's stooge.

Mitt Romney's Neocon War Cabinet | The Nation

If anything, Romney would probably be more dependent on the Neo-Cons because there's not a lot of conservative military and foriegn policy types who aren't Neo-Cons at this point. Even Obama had to retain some Neo-cons due to the shallow talent pool in that area.

And other than offshoring jobs to China and Mexico, it's not like Mittens has a lot of foreign policy expertise.

Ummm, you are deflecting, JoeB. No neo-cons need apply. End of story. Step off.

Ummm, you are deflecting, JoeB. No neo-cons need apply. End of story. Step off.

No NeoCon need apply because he's hired them all.

In fact, of all the conservative groups that were screaming bloody murder about Romney in the primaries, the Neo-Cons weren't one of them.

Ever wonder why?

Because he'll give them a war with Iran. He'll give them no pressure on Israel to reach a settlement. He'll build aircraft carriers we don't need. :cuckoo:

And when you can post links or names or evidence to the contrary, I'll seriously consider it. But I'm going on vacation for a week shortly, so you'll have a whole week to find something. Somehow, I doubt you wil.

Time for Wapner, Rainman?
You going to act like a waka waka extremist again? Condi is a neo-con, therefore unacceptable. She is a bushie, therefore unacceptable.

What exactly is a neo-con? B/C frankly Condi stacks up with a lot of what you believe. Are you calling yourself a neo-con?

But that pretty much sums up what I figured. You don't like something about the Bush people so you've already decided in your inferior mind that Romney could never pick her. It's not based on logic, just your hate.

Time for Wapner, Rainman?
You going to act like a waka waka extremist again? Condi is a neo-con, therefore unacceptable. She is a bushie, therefore unacceptable.

What exactly is a neo-con? B/C frankly Condi stacks up with a lot of what you believe. Are you calling yourself a neo-con?But that pretty much sums up what I figured. You don't like something about the Bush people so you've already decided in your inferior mind that Romney could never pick her. It's not based on logic, just your hate.

Hate? Who are you hating? Here this will help you broaden your knowledge. http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/001679.html

Neo-conservatism believes, among other concepts, in overseas military adventurism, offensive affairs such as Iraq II in which privatization of certain military duties are outsouced to private industry at great expense to the American taxpayer and tremendous wreckage to our offensive capacity and degradation of our National Guard and Army Reserve units.

Puncturing The Great Gasbag is a simple matter.

Last edited:
Rice is very smart and would never agree to run with Romney.

Romney is too smart to ask her.

Romney Rice 2012. Condi - ideal running mate for Mitt Romney

There's not much of a chance, of that.

As conservative as she is, there's no way she'll risk being "outed", as a result o' campaigning. Even she knows that'll be asked; of her.​

Last edited:

What exactly is a neo-con? B/C frankly Condi stacks up with a lot of what you believe. Are you calling yourself a neo-con?But that pretty much sums up what I figured. You don't like something about the Bush people so you've already decided in your inferior mind that Romney could never pick her. It's not based on logic, just your hate.

Hate? Who are you hating? Here this will help you broaden your knowledge. Irving Kristol reveals the true meaning of neoconservatism

Neo-conservatism believes, among other concepts, in overseas military adventurism, offensive affairs such as Iraq II in which privatization of certain military duties are outsouced to private industry at great expense to the American taxpayer and tremendous wreckage to our offensive capacity and degradation of our National Guard and Army Reserve units.

Puncturing The Great Gasbag is a simple matter.

You should write fiction or work for the public schools. Otherwise, a rational citizen isn't buying that nonsense. But I applaud you for at least supporting your statements for once.

You, a far righty don't believe Irving Kristol. Irving would say to you, "Well, fuck, you don't know anything."

Really you are truly uneducated on these matters.

Forum List

Back