Breaking News On Drudge: Romney Lists Condi Rice As Frontrunner For His VP

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Uhh Ohhh Hey dimmies, check out the headlines on Drudge.... could just be a historic nightmare for you all........ I would pay money for the opportunity to watch the Vice Presidential debates....... even if that asshole obama changes to that doormat hillary.... Condi will destroy her.....shit, she'll destroy him. This is going to be very good!

I thought she wasn't interested...but maybe she just wasn't interested in the presidency.

Awesome.

DRUDGE EXCLUSIVE: ROMNEY NARROWS VP CHOICES; CONDI EMERGES AS FRONTRUNNER

Condi rocks. I wonder if they've persuaded her to run with Romney for the sake of the country.

Apparently the speech she gave at that one convention, she burned down the house. I've been a fan of hers for years. Class act. Talented beyond. Well I don't have enough words to say how much I think of her.

YAY! I'd love to see that ticket.

:D

She is one of the few Republicans that isn't a total idiot. She'll be on the ticket with Romney when Willow gets a brain. Next never!!!

"Condi rocks"? "I'm a fan"?

What are you in H.S.?

If she's picked that's just MORE proof that Mitt is the next incarnation of Bush.

She'll make a great VP. She's honest and smart, and won't make us a laughingstock...which makes her the polar opposite of Biden.

Can you imagine how pissed off the NAACLP would be ?

Oh god, I'd love that ! :badgrin:

Well I guess Romney really does want to lose this election. Drudge Report has the main headline up that Rice is the frontrunner for his VP. She will be grilled in the press over Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama will link her to Bush invoking bad memories for many. She is smart and all but this is not a good political decision in my opinion.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Mclame tried this with Palin & the women vote did not work . Now lame ass Romney is going for the black vote lol

Well I guess Romney really does want to lose this election. Drudge Report has the main headline up that Rice is the frontrunner for his VP. She will be grilled in the press over Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama will link her to Bush invoking bad memories for many. She is smart and all but this is not a good political decision in my opinion.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

and in other news, Ground Control has Obama naming Hillary as his 2012 VP

New Topics

Forum List

Back