Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

Rohrabacher: Obama was ‘AWOL’ in efforts to free Tahmooressi

The Washington Times ^

‘The president didn’t care about it enough to make a simple phone call’ A group of politicians’ efforts to secure the release of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican jail paid off Friday night. California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher says President Obama was “AWOL” throughout the process. The Republican Congressman told The Washington Times on Saturday that he and California RepublicanRep. Ed Royce, former New MexicoGov. Bill Richardson, and Arizona RepublicanRep. Matt Salmon took it upon themselves to fight for Mr. Tahmooressi when President Obama did not. “The president, who is also the commander in chief, didn’t do his job,”...

You called Tahmooressi a gun runner. He was not, and that is libel.
Actually I should have used libel-
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written, known as libel, and spoken statements called slander.

I'm not being pedantic about a simple mistake, I'm asking you who the victim was.
If it's Bush, bring it on.
If it's that stupid gun runner, bring it on.

Ok, he's a stupid gun runner, more interested in profit than who dies because of his greed.
Basically, he's a worthless bastard son of a bitch that helps drug dealers kill people, and assists them in their efforts to smuggle drugs into America.
He also fucks whores, and lies a lot.

You called Tahmooressi a gun runner. He was not, and that is libel.
Actually I should have used libel-
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written, known as libel, and spoken statements called slander.

I'm not being pedantic about a simple mistake, I'm asking you who the victim was.
If it's Bush, bring it on.
If it's that stupid gun runner, bring it on.

Ok, he's a stupid gun runner, more interested in profit than who dies because of his greed.
Basically, he's a worthless bastard son of a bitch that helps drug dealers kill people, and assists them in their efforts to smuggle drugs into America.
He also fucks whores, and lies a lot.

Freddy, you're being too hard on yourself

Look fucking, moron.....you need to read before you run your mouth....pictures of the sign I'm talking about are all over the net....do some fucking homework and find them....I'm not going to do your homework for you as I have more important things to do. You libs sure are the dumbest fucking animals on this earth. A turtle has more brains.

As I understand debate - if you make a claim, you prove it, not ask your interlocuteur to prove a negative.
If you would like to make this claim, prove it by posting a selection of the photos you say are easily available.

Ok, genius. Here's the video PROVING that u turn was a mess for Sgt T as well as many journalists and others that tested it.

Now you, Candy ass, Bodecea and the rest of the despicable libs can post your apology to Sgt Tahmooressi and then STFU. But since the people I just mentioned have no fucking class, I won't hold my breath waiting for their apology to our Vet.

Last-chance border U-turn is difficult to locate - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

It's funny...

When we talk about voters having to show an ID to vote, the rednecks are quick to point out how lame someone has to be to not have an ID.

This may be the only case in history of someone accidentally driving into Mexico and the guy is a national hero.

I'm glad he's home as it appears that he wasn't doing anything illegal (idiotic perhaps) but it's pretty lame that he can't figure out how to avoid an entire country; especially after having spent the day there...

Look fucking, moron.....you need to read before you run your mouth....pictures of the sign I'm talking about are all over the net....do some fucking homework and find them....I'm not going to do your homework for you as I have more important things to do. You libs sure are the dumbest fucking animals on this earth. A turtle has more brains.

As I understand debate - if you make a claim, you prove it, not ask your interlocuteur to prove a negative.
If you would like to make this claim, prove it by posting a selection of the photos you say are easily available.

Ok, genius. Here's the video PROVING that u turn was a mess for Sgt T as well as many journalists and others that tested it.

Now you, Candy ass, Bodecea and the rest of the despicable libs can post your apology to Sgt Tahmooressi and then STFU. But since the people I just mentioned have no fucking class, I won't hold my breath waiting for their apology to our Vet.

Last-chance border U-turn is difficult to locate - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego
you know that's not proof of anything, right?

Do you know how many people I trust have actually driven that?????

And do you know how many of you pond scummers tried to deny it?

Deduction doesn't get any more powerful.

I've been following this story for months. I know what the facts are. You don't.

Now STFU.

Do you know how many people I trust have actually driven that?????

And do you know how many of you pond scummers tried to deny it?

Deduction doesn't get any more powerful.

I've been following this story for months. I know what the facts are. You don't.

Now STFU.
i'm afraid you're wrong.
in fact, i'd doubt that you knw where his guns were in the vehicle.

Praise God! What wonderful news!

Wouldn't it have been more Amazing had God freed the good sergeant from prison? Shit, I might even go to church then.

Or maybe if the Democrat's God Obama lifted a finger to help the guy.

Well,no. The guy broke Mexico's laws, it was really Mexico's business. We have thousands of Mexicans in our jails. We even insisted on our right to execute Mexican Nationals in violation of internatoinal treaty. We really didn't have a leg to stand on legally OTHER than to let the Mexican justice system play out.

Obama had nothing to do with the Marine's release. We need to thank the judge who made this fair decision.
Just as the president had nothing to do with him being arrested or held, nor was there any recourse available to any American president to compel his release, a lie you and others in the right sought to contrive and propagate.

One phone call to the Mexican President from Obama could have got him out.

Oh, there were phone calls. Count on it. The timing is the evidence. Pretty clear there were phone calls. Everything is politics with this piece of shit in the White House.

I would still love to see an official investigation on what exact mission SEAL VI was on when they were shot down in that helicopter a short time after bin laden was killed. Ever read about the suspicious circumstances surrounding that?

Praise God! What wonderful news!

Wouldn't it have been more Amazing had God freed the good sergeant from prison? Shit, I might even go to church then.

Or maybe if the Democrat's God Obama lifted a finger to help the guy.

Well,no. The guy broke Mexico's laws, it was really Mexico's business. We have thousands of Mexicans in our jails. We even insisted on our right to execute Mexican Nationals in violation of internatoinal treaty. We really didn't have a leg to stand on legally OTHER than to let the Mexican justice system play out.

Its an essentially minor international incident that would have remained minor if:

1. The Marine had not attempted to escape
2. Conservatives had not drawn a line in the sand demanding that Mexico give in immediately

Drrrr, the LAST U turn, not all of them, and the entrance to Mexico is really poorly marked - not.

It also said he was unfamiliar with the areas, a clear lie as he's been there many times to have sex with prostitutes, and probably run guns.

15700785115_6e11d86dc0.jpg

In other words, he could still have stopped when he saw the signs for mexico, but he tried to run guns anyway.

Drrrr, the LAST U turn, not all of them, and the entrance to Mexico is really poorly marked - not.

It also said he was unfamiliar with the areas, a clear lie as he's been there many times to have sex with prostitutes, and probably run guns.

15700785115_6e11d86dc0.jpg

In other words, he could still have stopped when he saw the signs for mexico, but he tried to run guns anyway.

I don't believe for one minute that he was gun running, but if he was, I expect Holder to have him arrested immediately on federal charges.

Not when you consider other very clear signs he went past on his gun run.
As you can see, this bullshit busting picture shows he went past VERY clear signs.

15698987641_41fa71ab6a.jpg

Forum List

Back