Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

i'm afraid you're wrong.
in fact, i'd doubt that you knw where his guns were in the vehicle.

tumblr_lpr8r6ggQQ1qho4pmo1_500.gif

Praise God! What wonderful news!

Wouldn't it have been more Amazing had God freed the good sergeant from prison? Shit, I might even go to church then.

Or maybe if the Democrat's God Obama lifted a finger to help the guy.

Well,no. The guy broke Mexico's laws, it was really Mexico's business. We have thousands of Mexicans in our jails. We even insisted on our right to execute Mexican Nationals in violation of internatoinal treaty. We really didn't have a leg to stand on legally OTHER than to let the Mexican justice system play out.

Its an essentially minor international incident that would have remained minor if:

1. The Marine had not attempted to escape
2. Conservatives had not drawn a line in the sand demanding that Mexico give in immediately

Do you really believe that, RW? I do not find that to be the case here. From articles I read about the case - the Marine had to warn his mother to empty her bank account as they were going to do horrible things to him to get her banking information and rob her - the entire process seemed to be a total disregard for the Obama administration as if they were sending them a personal message of their disrespect for him.
Furthering the mystery - Obama admin's refusal to come out and request the release of the Marine - to make any statements about the Marine - were duly noted.

I found it commendable that Conservatives did speak out because the silence from those who I thought - should have been speaking up - was apparent. I do not know what is going on behind the scenes so perhaps there was a valid reason for the Obama admin not making a public statement - or perhaps they did in more recent days and I missed it. Not sure.

Just a few days before the November elections..........what a coincidence!! .... :cool:
Yep, just like falling gas prices. I'm glad to hear he was released, regardless but how much damage has he suffered because Obama made no effort to get him out sooner?
Gas prices are falling in Europe too. You are thick enough to believe that Obama controls the gas prices.

Just a few days before the November elections..........what a coincidence!! .... :cool:
Yep, just like falling gas prices. I'm glad to hear he was released, regardless but how much damage has he suffered because Obama made no effort to get him out sooner?
Gas prices are falling in Europe too. You are thick enough to believe that Obama controls the gas prices.
everyone knows that obama only controls gas prices when they are going up

Forum List

Back