Breaking News: Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Released From Jail

Tell ya what, Indo, I have more important threads to be on before the election.....so I'm not going to spend time pushing back on your ill informed posts (perhaps innocent on your part) but in a few days when the truth comes out, we'll look for your apology.

This has got to be the funniest excuse I've ever read.

Thanks very much for taking time out from your important work in the typing pool to join us here.

68ba087c803670eee084d13b3078e595b11f8d627e75e7ad3532052da22e7a57.jpg

Nice!

"His Marine"?? He could care less for our Marine.

As Commanders-in-Chief often refer to the troops as theirs.

I'm glad he's back although it's strange how you accidentally drive into Mexico
Most marines hate your cic, failure in charge. I haven't met a soldier that respects you cic piece of shit.

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?
In reality, the troops respect their CIC...the pictures prove it and they are not photo ops.
Obama successfully ended the iraq war, and now we lost it. Thousands of soldiers died in vain. Especially marines, once a marine your always a marine.

Bush invaded the wrong nation in response to 9/11. All of the blood is on his hands. There was never a win to be had unless we were talking colonization which neither POTUS ever did.

Fact: a Muslim frontman would have to be installed as the leader of the nation once we got rid of the existing power structure
Fact: this Muslim would have to show his independence from us to have any popular support
Fact: showing that independence means breaking from our policies and our presence

All of these were "known knowns" from day one.
Bush liberated a country, Obama by his words successfully ended that war. Bush did everything legally to proclaim war on Iraq. Democrats voted no at first, but asked to have a second vote. Then they voted yes, you can try to rewrite history but Bush did everything legally.

Most marines hate your cic, failure in charge. I haven't met a soldier that respects you cic piece of shit.

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?
In reality, the troops respect their CIC...the pictures prove it and they are not photo ops.
Obama successfully ended the iraq war, and now we lost it. Thousands of soldiers died in vain. Especially marines, once a marine your always a marine.

Bush invaded the wrong nation in response to 9/11. All of the blood is on his hands. There was never a win to be had unless we were talking colonization which neither POTUS ever did.

Fact: a Muslim frontman would have to be installed as the leader of the nation once we got rid of the existing power structure
Fact: this Muslim would have to show his independence from us to have any popular support
Fact: showing that independence means breaking from our policies and our presence

Bush liberated a country,
Gee, when the SEALs killed Osama, Obama got zero credit for that.
But Bush liberated a nation apparently single-handedly.
Obama by his words successfully ended that war.
That much is true.
Bush did everything legally to proclaim war on Iraq. Democrats voted no at first, but asked to have a second vote. Then they voted yes, you can try to rewrite history but Bush did everything legally.

I don't recall saying it was illegal...just ill advised and therefore it's his baby.

Tell ya what, Indo, I have more important threads to be on before the election.....so I'm not going to spend time pushing back on your ill informed posts (perhaps innocent on your part) but in a few days when the truth comes out, we'll look for your apology.

This has got to be the funniest excuse I've ever read.

Thanks very much for taking time out from your important work in the typing pool to join us here.

HEY LOOK KIDS! It's a photo detached from its real context and attached to a deceit message... demonstrating yet another fraudulent means by the Ideological Left, to influence the Ignorant.

HOW COOL IS THAT?

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?

Bush liberated a country, Obama by his words successfully ended that war. Bush did everything legally to proclaim war on Iraq. Democrats voted no at first, but asked to have a second vote. Then they voted yes, you can try to rewrite history but Bush did everything legally.

Ya forgot to add, 'morally and within the scope of the profound service of justice'.

View attachment 33696

images

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?

That much is true.
Bush did everything legally to proclaim war on Iraq. Democrats voted no at first, but asked to have a second vote. Then they voted yes, you can try to rewrite history but Bush did everything legally.

I don't recall saying it was illegal...just ill advised and therefore it's his baby.
I was glad Obama got bin laden killed, but he gave the name of the Pakistani doctor who verified osama's dna. He is now in prison. He also leaked the seals unit that killed him.

That much is true.

I was glad Obama got bin laden killed, but he gave the name of the Pakistani doctor who verified osama's dna. He is now in prison. He also leaked the seals unit that killed him.

Such is the nature of evil and the treacherous it uses to manifest such.

Obama had nothing to do with the Marine's release. We need to thank the judge who made this fair decision.

That is just a guess.

And a good one. Just how long was that Marine held in that jail and you are going to tell me that Obama's pull had something to do with it after all this time? Hogwash. He was part of the Marines, an entity The King doesn't much care about.

Great job by our President in getting his release. If the rightwing media had not muddied the waters we could have gotten him out months ago

Obama's fault.

Of course it is.
What do you expect when a black man gets a position of power?
It's hardly a shock when you gun runners get nabbed, and actually have to suffer punishment for their crimes.
Bush would have invaded Mexico.

Poor baby.

He had been there so many times, including that same day, before but once he had all those guns, why, glory-oskee - His memory just flew right out the window.

NO NO NO

It was simply a wrong turn, and the signs are terrible...or maybe not.

Story Of Andrew Tahmooressi Former Marine Imprisoned In Mexico On Weapons Charges Has Holes In It - LiberalAmerica.org

Avignone is very familiar with the San Ysidro crossing, and has gone over it numerous times over the past four decades. In his view, Tahmooressi could not possibly have missed the last American exit before reaching the border. I-5 is very well lit, and has numerous signs with equally numerous chances to turn around and head back north. Even if he’d missed those, there are several turnaround lanes just yards from the border. Additionally, the San Ysidro crossing is very large and brightly lit, unlike many crossing points along the border–no surprise, since according to Avignone it’s “the busiest land border crossing in the world.” But we know for sure that Tahmooresssi wasn’t driving on I-5. He recently admitted that earlier in the day, he parked his truck in a lot close to the border and walked to Tijuana. According to Avignone, with this admission Tahmooressi conceded that he was already “as far south as you can be” along that stretch of the border and still be on American soil.

In the last week, evidence has turned up that confirms Tahmooressi wasn’t as unfamiliar with the San Ysidro crossing as he claims. Numerous phone and ATM records show he crossed into Tijuana as many as six times in the weeks before his arrest. Tahmooressi has since admitted having a fling with a woman who works in Tijuana’s red-light district. And just before his arrest, he rented a room at a Tijuana hotel; he was nervous about spending the night in Tijuana and came back to San Diego.

What do we have?
A man who uses the road several times, probably to run guns and see a prostitute.
The profit from the guns probably pays for her services, and the medical care for a green penis, but he gets lost that time, managing to miss every one of the well lit signs, and every chance to turn away using the provided u turns.

You know that is slander. You can be sued for defamation of character.
Obama's fault.

Of course it is.
What do you expect when a black man gets a position of power?
It's hardly a shock when you gun runners get nabbed, and actually have to suffer punishment for their crimes.
Bush would have invaded Mexico.

:lol:

No, it's not "slander". Slander refers to spoken statements.

It's also not "libel".

Forum List

Back