images

images

images

images

images

images

images
Photo ops, really?
In reality, the troops respect their CIC...the pictures prove it and they are not photo ops.
Obama successfully ended the iraq war, and now we lost it. Thousands of soldiers died in vain. Especially marines, once a marine your always a marine.

Bush invaded the wrong nation in response to 9/11. All of the blood is on his hands. There was never a win to be had unless we were talking colonization which neither POTUS ever did.

Fact: a Muslim frontman would have to be installed as the leader of the nation once we got rid of the existing power structure
Fact: this Muslim would have to show his independence from us to have any popular support
Fact: showing that independence means breaking from our policies and our presence

All of these were "known knowns" from day one.
Bush liberated a country,
Gee, when the SEALs killed Osama, Obama got zero credit for that.
But Bush liberated a nation apparently single-handedly.
Obama by his words successfully ended that war.
That much is true.
Bush did everything legally to proclaim war on Iraq. Democrats voted no at first, but asked to have a second vote. Then they voted yes, you can try to rewrite history but Bush did everything legally.

I don't recall saying it was illegal...just ill advised and therefore it's his baby.
I was glad Obama got bin laden killed, but he gave the name of the Pakistani doctor who verified osama's dna. He is now in prison. He also leaked the seals unit that killed him.

You are mistaken. Benazir Bhutto told David Frost in an interview that Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. She gave that report before her murder which was shortly after that interview with Frost. Bin Laden was dead before Obama became President.

Look fucking, moron.....you need to read before you run your mouth....pictures of the sign I'm talking about are all over the net....do some fucking homework and find them....I'm not going to do your homework for you as I have more important things to do. You libs sure are the dumbest fucking animals on this earth. A turtle has more brains.

As I understand debate - if you make a claim, you prove it, not ask your interlocuteur to prove a negative.
If you would like to make this claim, prove it by posting a selection of the photos you say are easily available.

well, you're an idiot.
why would mexico have signs up on the us side of the border.

i doubt you know as much as you think you do.

Does it really matter who put the massive "Mexico" sign up?
The fact is, it's there and hardly invisible.

Actually I should have used libel-
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written, known as libel, and spoken statements called slander.
You know that is slander. You can be sued for defamation of character.
Obama's fault.

Of course it is.
What do you expect when a black man gets a position of power?
It's hardly a shock when you gun runners get nabbed, and actually have to suffer punishment for their crimes.
Bush would have invaded Mexico.

:lol:

No, it's not "slander". Slander refers to spoken statements.

It's also not "libel".

He didn't book a hotel room.

Course not. The receipt with his name on is no proof at all.
Tahmooressi_Hotel_Nelson.jpg

Taking a loaded car into mexico is asking to be robbed.

Ah, he didn't take his car because he wanted to avoid being the victim of a crime, but he then took his car. Yes, quite ... get fucked.

You are too full of anti american claptrap.

Why is a debate about a gun runner who's story has more holes than the gun user's victims anti American.
This is one gun running bastard - not the whole of American society.

It was down from co struction at the time he made the trip.

Please link to your claim.
If it's true, I'm sure there were markings and, even if it was terrible, why did he make the error that time, when he'd made so many trips before, all within a short time time of each other?

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written, known as libel, and spoken statements called slander.

I'm not being pedantic about a simple mistake, I'm asking you who the victim was.
If it's Bush, bring it on.
If it's that stupid gun runner, bring it on.

Tahmooressi suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, PTSD, treatment for which Franks said would be the first order of business now that he is back in the U.S.

“It’s set up,” Franks said. “I think he’s going to bounce back pretty quickly. "

Welcome home, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi

His arrival in Florida today Pic from the Miami Herald
so much for needing to be in california for his ptsd treatments.

Old saying...........You salute the rank and not the person behind the rank. While I respect the rank and office of the CIC, I don't have respect for the person wearing it..............................

We have a CIC who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Obama is the CIC. He brought one of his soldiers home. He'll have to manage to get by with your dis-respect. I think he'll survive.

Good Job POTUS.
Whatever.................perhaps he'll have a better golf game before he gets out........As that is all he is good for.

Gee..back to golf. You're probably late for your birther meeting.
Yep...........and we throw darts and pics of the current CIC.................
I guess when you're totally powerless....you take "victories" where you can.

The CIC brought his Marine home. Just like he did with the guy in Afghanistan. Nobody seemed to celebrate his release.

If Obama had brought the Marine home he would have been on TV bragging about it, just like he did when he took credit for killing bin Laden. Obama had a meeting with the President of Mexico several months ago and didn't even mention the Marine to him.

Obama had nothing to do with the Marine's release. We need to thank the judge who made this fair decision.
Just as the president had nothing to do with him being arrested or held, nor was there any recourse available to any American president to compel his release, a lie you and others in the right sought to contrive and propagate.

One phone call to the Mexican President from Obama could have got him out.

Praise God! What wonderful news!

Wouldn't it have been more Amazing had God freed the good sergeant from prison? Shit, I might even go to church then.

Why do you have to be such an asshole?

Who cares if someone wants to praise God for this guy's release?

Sure. While they are at it, they can praise Zeus, Odin, Horus, C'Thulhu and Evil Space Lord Zenu while they are at it.

But I would still be really, really impressed if their God actually did something to get the guy out instead of leaving it to us mere mortals.

You are mistaken. Benazir Bhutto told David Frost in an interview that Sheik Omar murdered Bin Laden. She gave that report before her murder which was shortly after that interview with Frost. Bin Laden was dead before Obama became President.

Huh?

So how was it Bin Laden was making tapes long after Sheik Omar supposedly murdered him?

I drove the route -- I saw what happened. I know how easy it is to accidentally drive into Mexico. When I first read about the marine's arrest and detention, I thought it absurd to think someone could accidentally drive into Mexico but now, having seen it with my own eyes, having actually retraced the steps and hisdrive, I understand what happened. Once that wrong turn is accidentally made, you are in Mexico with no options to turn around. You are at the Mexican checkpoint. (See video re-enactments on GretaWire.)

Let me repeat: I walked the area where he entered Mexico, I retraced his drive, I looked carefully at the area, the turn, and the design of that entrance ramp, I listened to that 9-1-1 call and I was a criminal defense lawyer for more than 12 years. Trust me....

PS It is very significant that this marine was not charged with smuggling weapons -- that shows that even the Mexican authorities did not suspect anything more than just having them.

I cannot find the video where Greta Van Susteren made the drive. I found this from huffington post, though, it talks about how easy it was to end up there, but nkt wbout the sign-

It was down from co struction at the time he made the trip.

Please link to your claim.
If it's true, I'm sure there were markings and, even if it was terrible, why did he make the error that time, when he'd made so many trips before, all within a short time time of each other?

You called Tahmooressi a gun runner. He was not, and that is libel.

I'm not being pedantic about a simple mistake, I'm asking you who the victim was.
If it's Bush, bring it on.
If it's that stupid gun runner, bring it on.

Tahmooressi suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, PTSD, treatment for which Franks said would be the first order of business now that he is back in the U.S.

“It’s set up,” Franks said. “I think he’s going to bounce back pretty quickly. "

Welcome home, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi

His arrival in Florida today Pic from the Miami Herald
so much for needing to be in california for his ptsd treatments.
Why would someone with PTSD have so many guns? Isn't he a suicide risk?

Forum List

Back