breaking news..mental war vets are coming home to terrorize you

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
dear leader must keep us safe !!! from the evil American war vet...as we know they are all demented from all that baby killing,,and will be blowing up your daycare soon ...its like a silent time bomb of thousands of Timothy McVeigh's just waitng to go off and kill your baby's...and it could be any one of them... but especially... if they don't love Obama and the government..for the safety of all... these ...individuals and their cohorts must be monitered closely and medicated and given therapy as required... for the protection of society...personally... I think they should all be sent to reprogramming camps upon their discharge and kept There until certified sane rational democrats...I mean do you really want the next smoking gun to be your childs daycare....I know ...I don't

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OsKysFBdxY[/ame]

Last edited:
wow where to begin....the first video with morris dees discussing just a wee bit of the active racism in th army is so understated....

FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina (CNN) -- A third white soldier from the Fort Bragg Army base was arrested Friday and charged with two counts of conspiracy in the fatal shooting of a black couple.

CNN - News Briefs - Dec. 9, 1995

three white guys hit the road with the full intent of killing them some *******.... this really shocked me..i grew up in fayetteville from age 10 or so to now...i dont live there but its is still my home...my mother is there and my father is buried there...when i was in high school...riots were going on...blacks were forced bussed to our nearly all white school...these were off base schools...it was the military kids..of both races who refused to fight...we had lived together all our lives on base....but now its spread out in the army...you see the tats...when did racial tats become acceptable? but the problem is for the most part ignored....the killing of the black couple brought it to news for a brief time...

now i will take exception with the hate groups have grown 50%. nc is the base for a great deal of hate groups at one time leading the country...arent we proud? but you have to consider, many of these hate groups consisted of nothing more than some idiot with an answering machine and mailing address.

it would be like me registering a "bonez hates lobsters" getting a phone number and the really really clever ones can do website or just join that one..stormfront? so really what should a hate group be defined as?

the tracy chapman video was just plain fucking rightous...i love her voice and her manner of singing...

normally i dont watch your bullshit videos...i will start watching more of them...these two were exceptional...of course hell will rain on you for the first one..but ask them if they have worked with returning vets with pts? i have..it very unpredictable and didnt go well. i really thought he was going to get physical...i was glad for the cameras

They did EXACTLY the same shit to the Viet Nam vets, folks. We had about 10 years of movies, tv programs and so forth that were designed to discredit Veit Nam vets, too.

Welcome to our world, boys.

You see, when the boys come back and are pissed that they were wasted, it makes the chickenhawk insiders who sent them fearful that these guys might actually take it personally and start taking it out on these criminals personally, too

So what the Chickehawks must do is immediately begin the process of making the boobalas Americas (you'll know them by their "support our troops" bumperstickers) distrustful of the very same people they cheered for.

Kind of disgusting isn't it?

My favorite group of Vets of all time were the WWI vets I knew when I was a young man.

I never met one who was not STILL pissed.

And I never met one who didn't think that the government's wars were anything but wars of imperialism.

If you guys think the Viet Nam vets were angry, imagine how pissed those WWI guys were who were still angry and distrustful of their government's motives even fifty years after they got back.

Last edited:
1 of of bros is due back from Iraq in less than a month. I talked to him on the phone a little while back and he sounded ok. He was always a little nutty but it didn't seem like being over there had changed him except he actually seemed more calm. I don't know if he was putting on for his little baby sister or if it's somehow chilled him out but that was all that seemed different to me.

Well........if you live in an environment where tension is the emotion of the day, when you go to a place where there isn't as much (i.e. nobody shooting at you), you tend to be calmer.

I don't see military personnel as that different from cops. It does change you to be in a profession where you get shot at. And other people don't get it. There are a lot of stupid things I do because of traumatic things I've seen. For instance, one of my clients, a female gang member, her little baby cousin was kidnapped out of an open window, raped and murdered, and left dead beside a canal. She was just a baby, only 2 years old. The case was never solved. And I had a daughter the same age. Working with that family, and my client, spending hours dealing with their agony and pain, and then going home to my kids...it fucked me up, a little bit.

I don't let ANYONE in my house sleep with the windows open. It's been 13 years now. I just can't. I don't do it, I don't let my kids do it, even when the weather is perfect.

I think that's what ostensibly "normal" people don't understand. When you have seen the unthinkable, lived with it, gotten your head around it...it changes you.

"Normal" people don't want to think that stuff like that happens. They go home from work, eat dinner, watch a little American Idol, and go to bed at 10 p.m., thinking they will be safe. They have no idea what happens on the other side of town at 2 a.m. There's a whole different world out there that they never see. They have such an illusion of safety, that dangerous horrible things will never touch them at the grocery story, or the shopping mall, or the movie theater. And I've seen the bodies of two kids who shot each other to death at a grocery store on a Sunday afternoon, and worked with their grieving families. They exchanged 30 rounds. Any one of those rounds could have hit an old lady, or a little kid, or someone's mom or dad. It's so random.

The reality is that bad shit happens randomly to people with no rhyme or reason, the worst things you can even imagine, that stuff actually happens. And there is nothing you can do to protect yourself from that if it actually happens to you. It usually happens way too fast.

There are kids in your community who would shoot you for hubcaps or kill your kid for a pair of shoes, and not spend a moment thinking about it or regretting it. The world is a dangerous place. Most people in America don't realize how dangerous it really is.

The kids I've worked with are always carrying guns. They have hair-trigger tempers. They could do the worst imaginable thing in the next second. Working with them changed me, forever. I can't go to the mall, or the movie theater, or the grocery store without watching my surroundings and paying attention to what is going on. I see groups of kids congregating at the local mall, they look like gang members, and I'm hustling my kids out of there. Other people aren't even paying attention. But, I've seen innocent bystanders get shot in the mall. or, in front of the movie theater. Or in front of a traffic light. I probably dealt with (easily) 150 gang homicides in my years in the department, plus others that have involved former clients since that time. You see that stuff for years, and it changes how you think.

People would probably call me paranoid. I call it reality.

Last edited:
I don't see military personnel as that different from cops. It does change you to be in a profession where you get shot at. And other people don't get it. There are a lot of stupid things I do because of traumatic things I've seen. For instance, one of my clients, a female gang member, her little baby cousin was kidnapped out of an open window, raped and murdered, and left dead beside a canal. She was just a baby, only 2 years old. The case was never solved. And I had a daughter the same age. Working with that family, and my client, spending hours dealing with their agony and pain, and then going home to my kids...it fucked me up, a little bit.

I don't let ANYONE in my house sleep with the windows open. It's been 13 years now. I just can't. I don't do it, I don't let my kids do it, even when the weather is perfect.

I think that's what ostensibly "normal" people don't understand. When you have seen the unthinkable, lived with it, gotten your head around it...it changes you.

"Normal" people don't want to think that stuff like that happens. They go home from work, eat dinner, watch a little American Idol, and go to bed at 10 p.m., thinking they will be safe. They have no idea what happens on the other side of town at 2 a.m. There's a whole different world out there that they never see. They have such an illusion of safety, that dangerous horrible things will never touch them at the grocery story, or the shopping mall, or the movie theater. And I've seen the bodies of two kids who shot each other to death at a grocery store on a Sunday afternoon, and worked with their grieving families. They exchanged 30 rounds. Any one of those rounds could have hit an old lady, or a little kid, or someone's mom or dad. It's so random.

The reality is that bad shit happens randomly to people with no rhyme or reason, the worst things you can even imagine, that stuff actually happens. And there is nothing you can do to protect yourself from that if it actually happens to you. It usually happens way too fast.

There are kids in your community who would shoot you for hubcaps or kill your kid for a pair of shoes, and not spend a moment thinking about it or regretting it. The world is a dangerous place. Most people in America don't realize how dangerous it really is.

The kids I've worked with are always carrying guns. They have hair-trigger tempers. They could do the worst imaginable thing in the next second. Working with them changed me, forever. I can't go to the mall, or the movie theater, or the grocery store without watching my surroundings and paying attention to what is going on. I see groups of kids congregating at the local mall, they look like gang members, and I'm hustling my kids out of there. Other people aren't even paying attention. But, I've seen innocent bystanders get shot in the mall. or, in front of the movie theater. Or in front of a traffic light. I probably dealt with (easily) 150 gang homicides in my years in the department, plus others that have involved former clients since that time. You see that stuff for years, and it changes how you think.

I can completely identify with this...

I was just outside having a smoke and I wasn't dressed provocatively or anything and I had these guys down the street messing with me. It's how things are. There were also some kids playing and no one even seemed to notice... Different realities, I guess.

I can understand both sides. Some people don't see the dangers. Others see it all the time. Still, i try to look on the bright side and not let the bad things in the world get to me. I pray that those that give selflessly won't become too jaded. It may be futile, but still I have hope.

The trick is to acknowledge the danger, watch situations closely, and NOT let it overwhelm you.

Otherwise, you become a hermit who is afraid to go outside.

The trick is to acknowledge the danger, watch situations closely, and NOT let it overwhelm you.

Otherwise, you become a hermit who is afraid to go outside.

but can we really trust you ?..you are a vet..albeit the navy...still...you could be one of them just trying to lure us into a false sense of security....thank god we have the DHS.....to keep a watchful eye..

1 of of bros is due back from Iraq in less than a month. I talked to him on the phone a little while back and he sounded ok. He was always a little nutty but it didn't seem like being over there had changed him except he actually seemed more calm. I don't know if he was putting on for his little baby sister or if it's somehow chilled him out but that was all that seemed different to me.

My son came back from Iraq about 3 years ago. Stationed in Mosul as an Infantryman. Mosul is still a hot spot. A couple of guy in his squad were KIA. Every member of his unit ended up with PTSD. Some with symptoms so severe that they could no longer walk. None of them were able to redeploy back to Iraq when their number came up again. One guy actually did deploy by trying to cover up the symptoms of PTSD. He was in Iraq about a month before his chain of command figured it out and sent him home. For my son's part, he came within a month of going back until the unit really started to make an effort to find people who were suffering from PTSD and not deploy them.

In an ironic turn of events, he will be deploying to Afghanistan in June. After leaving the Army he got a job as a government contractor and the unit he supports is deploying, so he gets to deploy too. Luckily its only to an FOB.

Quite understandable and probably you have a good healthy awareness that other people don't have.

I experienced a little training session with a guy that was a former Black Ops guy for the Defense Intelligence Agency. My sister-in-law's fiance at the time was a Marine on loan to DIA. The two of us and his gunny went to this guy's house in West Virginia for a bit of shooting practice. This guy was extraordinary. The level of "fucked upness" was incredible. But, he was also VERY competent. Before we got on the range, he gave us a lesson in situational awareness. His theory was there is no point having a gun if you are going to walk around on "code white" -- his term for oblivious to your surroundings.

He would have described what you do as being on code yellow, which is where you are supposed to be. Don't walk near the entrance to an alley way, walk close to the street. Always pick out the people in the crowd that could potentially be a threat to you. Always know where the exit is and where the closest "cover" as opposed to concealment is. And on and on.

The last level is code red. That's when you know someone is after you. In his ordered life, nobody could enter his house because every item had a place. If something was out of place, then someone had entered. I wouldn't want to be that person. Like most truly scary people this guy was small, wiry, quiet spoken and very mild mannered.

The last level is code red. That's when you know someone is after you. In his ordered life, nobody could enter his house because every item had a place. If something was out of place, then someone had entered. I wouldn't want to be that person. Like most truly scary people this guy was small, wiry, quiet spoken and very mild mannered.

yes it is the quiet ..mild mannered ones we must monitor the most...those and the loud aggressive ones of course

yes it is the quiet ..mild mannered ones we must monitor the most...those and the loud aggressive ones of course

So when do I have to report in again and get my ankle bracelet?

I'm only 5'7, 140 lbs, and generally a quite kinda guy...............

Oh yeah.......I also know how to set booby traps.

So when do I have to report in again and get my ankle bracelet?

I'm only 5'7, 140 lbs, and generally a quite kinda guy...............

Oh yeah.......I also know how to set booby traps.

LOL....I said most of the truly dangerous people I've known were small and unassuming, not all small and unassuming people are dangerous.

I was privileged to have been in the Army in the early 1980s when most of the soldiers from Vietnam who decided to get their 20 in, were still there. I served with the most decorated enlisted man from the Vietnam war. He eventually became my Brigade Command Sergeant Major. He won 13 bronze stars, 7 silver stars and the Distinguished Service Cross among other award. No CMH, but that was the only thing he didn't have.

He was about 5'4" half Japanese, half Hawaiian. In Vietnam he would dress as a Viet Cong and lure other Viet Cong out in the open so his unit, following at a distance, could shoot them. He would duck when that happened. :eek:

Another guy in my section was ex-Special Forces. He's in the book the Green Berets. He won the silver star as he, his special forces A team and 250 Monteyards took on an NVA regular regiment and won, one night.

The examples go on and on.

I'm happy and sad
Compassionate and bad
Can't sleep at night
Can't do anything right
I wanna be alone
But not on my own
I'm in love but I hate
I'm a burden on the state
I'm possessed by the war
I killed what for?
I see shrinks
I see docs
Remember my arctic socks
I'm disloyal cause I'm ill
Is it right to kill?
I can hide in a crowd
My face a grey shroud
I cry for no reason
My country shouts treason
All the pills and the booze
Make bad memories ooze
I was 19 in June
Under a bright crystal moon
I died that day
But I'm still here to say
For the brave and the free.
My award - PTSD.

Enough said!

This targeting of our service people is disgusting.

This story should be receiving far more circulation and discussion in the mainstream media.

Ah, we have heard that plea before though...

Forum List

Back