breaking news..mental war vets are coming home to terrorize you

Actually, if we really cared about vets, we'd make EMDR standard practice for treating PTSD. It already is standard practice in a number of jurisdictions for treating cops with PTSD. I know several officers who've had it, and it really does work. I don't know why the military profession doesn't make it a standard practice in dealing with military PTSD. Cops who work in urban settings deal with urban combat issues just like military personnel do.

Last edited:
Catz notes, in what I think may be the most brilliant observations I have EVER read about PTSD, that:

PTSD is just code word for: "Having had the unsettling realization that your worst nightmares could actually come true."

That's so perceptive that I can't help but wonder why everyone doesn't already know it.

Why bother to comment?

Skydancer, in the nicest, possible way:

Get fucked, you bleeding axe wound.

Why comment? Because this is a public bulletin board. I've been commenting on this thread since the beginning. Get a grip on yourself. If you didn't take your pill today, get your ass in the bathroom and fucking do so.

Jesus.

My comment was that if we really cared about vets as much as we claim to do so, we'd ensure that EMDR was available to every vet with PTSD. Since it isn't, even though the DOD KNOWS it works, we must not give a shit.

I was AGREEING WITH YOU, you retarded snatch.

Last edited:
Why bother to comment?

Skydancer, in the nicest, possible way:

Get fucked, you bleeding axe wound.

Why comment? Because this is a public bulletin board. I've been commenting on this thread since the beginning. Get a grip on yourself. If you didn't take your pill today, get your ass in the bathroom and fucking do so.

Jesus.

I deleted my posts. Please delete your responses. Thank you. Speaking of medication, I understand abilify works pretty well for uncontrolled aggression. It's an anti-psychotic, you may want to try it.

Last edited:
You know ya Squeaking Pussy.........that particular thing isn't the only way to treat PTSD.

And, while police may have had firefight experience, I can guarantee your hairy little pussy butt that it is NOTHING compared to actual battle conditions for 6 months to a year at a time.

Police can go home at night, get drunk and beat their wives. The military can't.

You know ya Squeaking Pussy.........that particular thing isn't the only way to treat PTSD.

And, while police may have had firefight experience, I can guarantee your hairy little pussy butt that it is NOTHING compared to actual battle conditions for 6 months to a year at a time.

Police can go home at night, get drunk and beat their wives. The military can't.

Nice.

You know, I don't have to do anything at all to make you look ridiculous. You're a do-it-yourselfer.

Hey.....it's still true bitch.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant.......go please purists.

Next, you're gonna tell me that a 3 month undercover assignment is the same as a one year deployment overseas, right?

Get fucked ****.

Right police go home and beat up their wives. What do the wives do? Join forums just to beat up other posters?

Last edited:
I'm happy to see you guys freely express your contempt for the OTHER people who protect and serve.

Classy.

The only thing you serve is shit. The only thing you protect is your ego. You're the poorest excuse for an LE representative I've ever known.

Last edited:
Dang. What a bad habit. I keep forgetting how fatzmeow gets fed. Just gave her more narcissistic supply. My bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back