A million vets are coming to DC to demand their monuments be opened

Why are the republicans doing this to our government over healthcare?

Republicans aren't doing this, you ignorant turd-face. The orders are coming from the WHite House. This is unprecedented. No shut down in the past has resulted in closing open air parks, much less arresting elderly veterans. It is part of Obama's strategy to make this as painful as possible to make the gOP look bad. But the only ones buying that crap are mouth breathing retards like you.

And 70 per cent of the people polled.

You mean the same people who voted to re-elected this cretin in the first place? You've made my point.

Republicans aren't doing this, you ignorant turd-face. The orders are coming from the WHite House. This is unprecedented. No shut down in the past has resulted in closing open air parks, much less arresting elderly veterans. It is part of Obama's strategy to make this as painful as possible to make the gOP look bad. But the only ones buying that crap are mouth breathing retards like you.

speaking of a ignorant fuck's and you pop up

so what your saying here that obama has said to the republicans you have to bring to the floor a bill that has every thing a dems doesn't support .... isn't that like dems bringing to the floor a bill that's full of tax increases for the rich ... I wonder how your leaders would react ... great lets vote in favor for tax increases ... like that would happen

You mean the same people who voted to re-elected this cretin in the first place? You've made my point.
yep the 70% and about 20 % of the republicans out their ... seems you missed that one

That would be a huge majority, so it appears that you have made my point.

Shouldn't they be marching on Ted Cruz's porch instead?

Hey dirtbag.....

Ted Cruz didn't order the Park Police to close the WWII and Vietnam Memorials while leaving open the National Mall so a bunch of illegal wetbacks could demonstrate....

dimocrap scum did that.

You're either an idiot or a liar.

Hey dirtbag.....

Ted Cruz didn't order the Park Police to close the WWII and Vietnam Memorials while leaving open the National Mall so a bunch of illegal wetbacks could demonstrate....

dimocrap scum did that.

I'm new here and I won't be responding to ignorance. I figured you deserve a warning this first time so your next quoted post of mine would be more intellectual and deserve a response.

No, a million vets are not coming to DC to demand their monuments be opened.

They can be opened by John Boehner anytime he wants to. Final comment.

Final comment.

The Associated Press-GfK survey released Wednesday attributes blame to all sides for the current standoff, while Congress receives an approval rating of just 5%.

WASHINGTON — Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Poll: Republicans get the blame in shutdown

Hey dirtbag.....

dimocrap scum did that.

I'm new here and I won't be responding to ignorance. I figured you deserve a warning this first time so your next quoted post of mine would be more intellectual and deserve a response.

You're a lying, ignorant douchebag.

Intellectual enough for you?

What do your homies call you? Dipshit? Moron? "Hey Stupid"?

Let us know so we can, too.

Meanwhile, stop bringing the stupid and I'll stop calling you stupid.

Simple.

No, a million vets are not coming to DC to demand their monuments be opened.

They can be opened by John Boehner anytime he wants to. Final comment.

Final comment.

The Associated Press-GfK survey released Wednesday attributes blame to all sides for the current standoff, while Congress receives an approval rating of just 5%.

WASHINGTON — Americans are holding Republicans primarily responsible for the partial government shutdown as public esteem sinks for all players in the impasse, President Barack Obama among them, according to a new poll. It's a struggle with no heroes.
Poll: Republicans get the blame in shutdown

Boehner is the president now?..Poor jake just another Obama apologist

That would be a huge majority, so it appears that you have made my point.

If your point is that the media is heavily biased and people are stupid, I agree.

My point is that you are a crybaby, sore loser after America has spoken.

America is speaking now. Check out the polls in reps' own districts. They are soaring. The people who sent them there love this. They are happy the GOP is putting its foot down to the Dem tyranny.

Well Boner had just better open them up, huh?

You really aren't too bright are you. The House sent a bill to the Senate to fund opening all the parks and memorials and Harry Reid pronounced it DOA and put in the trash can. Care to rethink who you blame?

Which part of shut down do you not get?

ask tinydancer she seems to not get it... she thinks that the president shut it down ... shows you how ignorant she is ...i mean the dems said they'd open it up if the republicans stop fucking around with the bill to fund it... after all they're the ones who can bring it to the floor for a vote not the president ...

The Republicans sent a bill to open the parks to the Senate and it was shit canned by Harry Reid.

Forum List

Back