BREAKING! McCabe Received $1.25 Million From Clinton Insiders During FBI Hillary Email Investigation

If you or anybody else wants to make a friendly bet whether or not BO, Bulldyke or orange clown gets any legal penalty for any of these crimes let me know. I’ll take that action.
Not a bloody chance in hell.

Political elite only go down when the country goes down, and they are usually lynched.

Well Nixon and Agnew went down, but they are the exception that proves your rule- political elite rarely go down.

Truepundit.com link = DO NOT CLICK, you KNOW it's bullshit.

They provide dates and sources of the money, try debunking them. Or you could just quit trolling.

No sources and the only link provided links to another Truepundit article.

I guess you didn't bother to read the month by month campaign donations and who donated.

And what is the source for it?

Research. Can you disprove it?

Meh. This is America 2.0, there are 2 sets of laws: one for us and none for them.

Nothing will come of this.

An investigation led by him no doubt. Nevertheless, the Inspector General is zeroing in on this new revelation.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI's Hillary Investigation – True Pundit
I've heard this rumor but it has yet to be substantiated. I give it an 80% chance of being correct as most of the information can be cooberated by other methods and sources.

IF this is proved then its not only McCabe who is in deep shit but it goes right up the chain to Obama and Clinton buying a false narrative.

This ends in treason charges.. I think in any event McCabe is in deep shit!

Whoa! You sure have high standards!

Fake Alt Right Media
I agree with you because of this:

"The Inspector General probing the FBI is taking a very close look at over $1.2 million donated by Hillary Clinton-backed campaign bundlers to the political coffers of Dr.Jill McCabe, the wife of defrocked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, federal sources confirm, at the same time McCabe was spearheading the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton."'

Unnamed Sources = Bullshit

Gotta hold all media to the same standard.

Unfortunately, CNN, MSNBC, et al, cite to no one other than "sources confirm" in fucking ALL their reporting.

So, while I normally expect TruePundit to name sources, they are bullshiting on this story until the sources are relieved, period.

You are uninformed.

When CNN etc.al cite unnamed sources, they have more than one and the sources are all substantiated by the networks's editorial board. You assholes think they are made up or unverified. That's you being stupid.

If you or anybody else wants to make a friendly bet whether or not BO, Bulldyke or orange clown gets any legal penalty for any of these crimes let me know. I’ll take that action.
Not a bloody chance in hell.

Political elite only go down when the country goes down, and they are usually lynched.

Well Nixon and Agnew went down, but they are the exception that proves your rule- political elite rarely go down.

Meh. This is America 2.0, there are 2 sets of laws: one for us and none for them.

Nothing will come of this.

Normally, I would agree with both of you on your "nobody will get arrested" statements, but not this time.

The Dems have a lot on Repubs, and vice-versa in Washington. They don't dare rat anyone out, or the rats return the favor. Trump was not part of that. Why do you think operatives are searching far and wide for dirt on him!

The most likely BIG FISH to get his panties arrested or indicted is John Brennan.

Why?

Because not only is he involved up to his teeth in this, he was a communist before joining the CIA, and won't be a very sympathetic figure. He even admits he thought he would fail the polygraph for the CIA job, because of his ties to the communist party.

As far as Hillary not getting hosed, I kinda agree with you; although I believe that if there is any shady dealings in the Clinton Foundation, it will be collapsed and tied around her neck to drive her out of public live, thus ending not only the public service of the Clinton crime family, but also, their largest source of wealth.

But then again, if the Repubs don't arrest anyone by September, their odds of losing the House rise. If they lose the House, this is all going away, as they will start Trump impeachment proceedings, which will knock all of this from the news.

Trust me, that is what the far Left is hoping against hope, will happen to save them.

They provide dates and sources of the money, try debunking them. Or you could just quit trolling.

I guess you didn't bother to read the month by month campaign donations and who donated.

It links to no sources for their info. The only link is to themselves. They are like the Daily Kos...not worth the effort.

That's the lefts standard operating procedure... Just googling the sources finds evidence of the money trail... and they want to ignore that...

According to the sources I have been following on the alt-media? McCabe has been singing like a canary. There are so many deep state puppets like Comey, McCain, the Hildebeast, Holder, Barrypuppet and Paul Ryan that are shitting themselves because they have the stains of the Uranium One scam all over their hands. That is why they feared a Trump admin because they feared that their feeding at the trough would be revealed. These parasite establishment types have been selling the debt slaves of this country out for years while getting richer and richer and putting the bill on our tab.....and that goes for both bought and paid for political parties. It's a duopoly at the very top.......it's the political version of the WWF.
BINGO!!!

We have a WINNER!

And with willing accomplices in the lying lame stream media to cover their tracks...

An investigation led by him no doubt. Nevertheless, the Inspector General is zeroing in on this new revelation.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI's Hillary Investigation – True Pundit
I've heard this rumor but it has yet to be substantiated. I give it an 80% chance of being correct as most of the information can be cooberated by other methods and sources.

IF this is proved then its not only McCabe who is in deep shit but it goes right up the chain to Obama and Clinton buying a false narrative.

This ends in treason charges.. I think in any event McCabe is in deep shit!

Whoa! You sure have high standards!
Something about verifying FACTS... You know that stuff that the FBI DIDN'T DO TO THE DOSSIER FOR YOU that proves or disproves accusations....

If she was running as a Democrat isn't it just possible that she might attract funding from some of the same supporters as Clinton?

Of course. And the moment she announced for the office mccabe should have recused himself from any clinton investigation. Instead, he only recused himself one week before the election.

Jesus fuck you people are so fucking dishonest.

A PAC run by a Democrat because Clinton insiders.

And you forgot to mention the McGsbe was the guy's wife who was running for office,

Fuck you ignorant slobs.

Meanwhjile your orange buddy colludes with the Russian, is caught money laundering for the Russian mob, Using Mir A Lago to accept money to trade to action, passing out classified information to people without the proper security clearances.

And you forgot to mention the McGsbe was the guy's wife who was running for office,

Fuck you ignorant slobs.

Meanwhjile your orange buddy colludes with the Russian, is caught money laundering for the Russian mob, Using Mir A Lago to accept money to trade to action, passing out classified information to people without the proper security clearances.

And you would have screamed your silly little head off if it had been trey gowdy, investigating hilary, while his wife was getting cash from trump . Your profound hypocrisy is duly noted

Fake Alt Right Media
I agree with you because of this:

"The Inspector General probing the FBI is taking a very close look at over $1.2 million donated by Hillary Clinton-backed campaign bundlers to the political coffers of Dr.Jill McCabe, the wife of defrocked FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, federal sources confirm, at the same time McCabe was spearheading the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton."'

Gotta hold all media to the same standard.

Unfortunately, CNN, MSNBC, et al, cite to no one other than "sources confirm" in fucking ALL their reporting.

So, while I normally expect TruePundit to name sources, they are bullshiting on this story until the sources are relieved, period.
Bill & Loretta talking about the grand kids = BULLSHIT

Fuck you ignorant slobs.

And you would have screamed your silly little head off if it had been trey gowdy, investigating hilary, while his wife was getting cash from trump . Your profound hypocrisy is duly noted
Trey Gowdy was a dishonest fuck too. He redacted files sent by the FBIO before dhe distributed them to his committee.

Was his wife running for office?

Hillary did not give that money. This is why you assholes are so dishonest. You believe your own lies.

Fuck you ignorant slobs.

It must be wonderful to have a second language.

It links to no sources for their info. The only link is to themselves. They are like the Daily Kos...not worth the effort.

So as far as you know the information it totally accurate, right? You can't prove otherwise, but chose to claim otherwise. Got it.

Forum List

Back