US intel officials say Russia targeting midterms

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Go uncle Val!!!!!!

Looks like the democrats won't be able win the house after all :)

Three of the nation's top intelligence officials said Tuesday that the U.S. has seen Russian activity aimed at meddling in the upcoming midterm elections.

"We have seen Russian activity and intentions to have an impact on the next election cycle," CIA Director Mike Pompeo told the Senate intelligence committee.

Go uncle Val!!!!!!

Three of the nation's top intelligence officials said Tuesday that the U.S. has seen Russian activity aimed at meddling in the upcoming midterm elections.

"We have seen Russian activity and intentions to have an impact on the next election cycle," CIA Director Mike Pompeo told the Senate intelligence committee.

I always knew you were a closet communist, thanks for stepping out into the open!

My concern is with the false information campaigns emanating from within the US.

Go uncle Val!!!!!!

I always knew you were a closet communist, thanks for stepping out into the open!

Your an illegal mexican, uncle Val saved the United States constitution from tranny s like you who want to use the little girls bathroom.

Go uncle Val!!!!!!

Your an illegal mexican, uncle Val saved the United States constitution from tranny s like you who want to use the little girls bathroom.

Wow, nice comeback! I am sure your Russian handlers will give you a little bonus in your check this month as a reward!

I am glad that Russia’s sabotage has been exposed. But disheartened at how many Trump sheep are hoping Russia can get away woth more.

They have a motto..."party before country", and they live up to it daily

My concern is with the false information campaigns emanating from within the US.

I can't wait to read about the new shenanigans about the Democrat party, what did they do now?

I am glad that Russia’s sabotage has been exposed. But disheartened at how many Trump sheep are hoping Russia can get away woth more.

Remind us which party that not one of thm voted for the 13th ammendment?

Remind us which party not one of them voted to remove Bill from office?

Remind us which party not one of them voted to repeal Obama care and they lost over 1,000 seats nation wide because of that?

No Virginia it's the democrats who always votes party before country.

Remind us which party not one of them voted to repeal Obama care and they lost over 1,000 seats nation wide because of that?

Lol this dumb motherfucker just said that Democrats do things that lose their party seats for the sake of benefiting the party

Lol this dumb motherfucker just said that Democrats do things that lose their party seats for the sake of benefiting the party

They did and you are now being reported for insulting my mother.

Ahh, did the little snowflake get triggered? Do you need me to start a thread you can use as a safe space?

Dude you think it's funny? Read the USMB rules family members are forbidden...

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life.
  • No Attacks on family members.

Ahh, did the little snowflake get triggered? Do you need me to start a thread you can use as a safe space?

Not triggered illegal mexican, rules are rules that we all must live by.

Dude you think it's funny? Read the USMB rules family members are forbidden...

USMB Rules and Guidelines

• No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life.
  • No Attacks on family members.

:crybaby::cryhug_1_:

Not triggered illegal mexican, rules are rules that we all must live by.

:banana::banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Forum List

Back