BREAKING! McCabe Received $1.25 Million From Clinton Insiders During FBI Hillary Email Investigation

If she was running as a Democrat isn't it just possible that she might attract funding from some of the same supporters as Clinton?

Meanwhile, it was all good when Justice Clarence Thomas failed to recuse himself from a ACA decision even though his wife was involved with a right-wing group which fought against the health care law. And forget that lobbyist have the POTUS and Congress in their pocket. Hey look at this guy! His wife was running for office and some Democrats who are friends with the Clintons donated money to her campaign....which is legal....but still! Benghazi!

Meanwhile, it was all good when Justice Clarence Thomas failed to recuse himself from a ACA decision even though his wife was involved with a right-wing group which fought against the health care law. And forget that lobbyist have the POTUS and Congress in their pocket. Hey look at this guy! His wife was running for office and some Democrats who are friends with the Clintons donated money to her campaign....which is legal....but still! Benghazi!
Someone should look into that Benghazi thing

An investigation led by him no doubt. Nevertheless, the Inspector General is zeroing in on this new revelation.

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI's Hillary Investigation – True Pundit

I remember during the election hearing amount the evidence mounting against the paint suit bulldyke. I remember the Republicans claiming that there was final enough to lock her up. I posted then that she would not be locked up, there would be no charges, and that she would win the election. I got 2 out of 3 right.

Now I hear “evidence “ espoused from both sides regarding the other sides wrong doings during the election, and that the orange clown will be impeached, or Hellary will be indicted. I predict neither will ever answer for any of the shenanigans.

According to the sources I have been following on the alt-media? McCabe has been singing like a canary. There are so many deep state puppets like Comey, McCain, the Hildebeast, Holder, Barrypuppet and Paul Ryan that are shitting themselves because they have the stains of the Uranium One scam all over their hands. That is why they feared a Trump admin because they feared that their feeding at the trough would be revealed. These parasite establishment types have been selling the debt slaves of this country out for years while getting richer and richer and putting the bill on our tab.....and that goes for both bought and paid for political parties. It's a duopoly at the very top.......it's the political version of the WWF.

This incredible corruption is all leading to where the buck stops, Hussaine Obama. Hussaine Obama was a key piece in this multi-layered, multi-year Clinton conspiracy to attack our democracy.

This incredible corruption is all leading to where the buck stops, Hussaine Obama. Hussaine Obama was a key piece in this multi-layered, multi-year Clinton conspiracy to attack our democracy.
And there's been many falling on the sword for that fucker to protect him, but when it's their ass in a jam, they're going to start cutting deals and Barry is going to be in a world of shit.

He better hope they don't send the US Marshalls with a warrant to Hawaii to tear the place apart looking for his fabled birth certificate. He'll have to make a mad dash back to kenya and hope like hell they won't give his ass up to extradition. He'll wind up UNDER a federal prison.

Truepundit.com link = DO NOT CLICK, you KNOW it's bullshit.

Fake Alt Right Media

Well that's shows a lack of intelligence..

Not one rebuttal of the evidence.. just trolling along and attacking the source...

Any Robot, parrot, and left wing nut case can do this...

Dumbass, you yourself said it's nothing but unsubstantiated rumor.

Truepundit peddles every half-baked rightwing conspiracy under the sun.

True Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

True Pundit occasionally publishes a legitimate story, some are conspiracies. This source also currently delivers news straight from the Daily Caller which has a strong right-wing bias. Most articles from True Pundit have anonymous authors. This source has also been flagged for false information and has an unproven claim. Simply not trustworthy.

Last edited:
And there's been many falling on the sword for that fucker to protect him, but when it's their ass in a jam, they're going to start cutting deals and Barry is going to be in a world of shit.

He better hope they don't send the US Marshalls with a warrant to Hawaii to tear the place apart looking for his fabled birth certificate. He'll have to make a mad dash back to kenya and hope like hell they won't give his ass up to extradition. He'll wind up UNDER a federal prison.
Maybe he could ride a pole out of Kenya. You know what I’m sayin’ “007” ?
He'd like riding your pole...

Obama_In_Drag.jpg

According to the sources I have been following on the alt-media? McCabe has been singing like a canary. There are so many deep state puppets like Comey, McCain, the Hildebeast, Holder, Barrypuppet and Paul Ryan that are shitting themselves because they have the stains of the Uranium One scam all over their hands. That is why they feared a Trump admin because they feared that their feeding at the trough would be revealed. These parasite establishment types have been selling the debt slaves of this country out for years while getting richer and richer and putting the bill on our tab.....and that goes for both bought and paid for political parties. It's a duopoly at the very top.......it's the political version of the WWF.
This.

The establishment members of both parties shit their pants when Trump won, because, no matter what, they would not rat each other out on their corruption. But, Trump has no part in any of that bullshit. He is beholden to no one.

That's why the Never-Trump movement was so harsh. I really wonder why Mitt Romney threw such a shit-fit about Trump. That makes me wonder what Romney's lilly-white Mormon ass was up to. Methinks the Mormon apostles would give him a righteous excommunication beat down if they knew what he was up to. Or maybe they were in on it too. But, I am just speculating here.

He's not the only Mormon to lose his shit either. Glenn Beck went bat-shit crazy over Trump. Hell, the entire Mormon-dominated state of Utah collectively started flinging pooh from treetops.

Was the Mormon Church about to get its polygomified hands on some Federal money? Did something go South that the Mormons were banking on?

This.

THIS is a load of alt-right bullshit. When are you going to listen to your blue balls?

It's batshit crazy, baseless nonsense, wake the fuck up already.

This.

The establishment members of both parties shit their pants when Trump won, because, no matter what, they would not rat each other out on their corruption. But, Trump has no part in any of that bullshit. He is beholden to no one.

That's why the Never-Trump movement was so harsh. I really wonder why Mitt Romney threw such a shit-fit about Trump. That makes me wonder what Romney's lilly-white Mormon ass was up to. Methinks the Mormon apostles would give him a righteous excommunication beat down if they knew what he was up to. Or maybe they were in on it too. But, I am just speculating here.

He's not the only Mormon to lose his shit either. Glenn Beck went bat-shit crazy over Trump. Hell, the entire Mormon-dominated state of Utah collectively started flinging pooh from treetops.

Was the Mormon Church about to get its polygomified hands on some Federal money? Did something go South that the Mormons were banking on?

That was why the dream match-up was the Hildebeast vs Jeb Bush......both bought and paid for establishment types that were part of the criminal cabal. McCain never expected to win against Barrypuppet, neither did Romney. Bush Sr had been running the presidency since 1980 and ceded to Clinton. Bushpuppet won over Gore by a judicial ruling and Gore didn't give a shir because it's like the WWF. Kerry and Bushpuppet were both "Skull and Bones" members. Our elections have been a joke since JFK was murdered. IMHO, the election between Trump and Hillary was the closest thing to a true outcome in my life time and THAT is why Trump is being attacked like he is.....this was not suppose to happen.

Could this be all a big mirage? A big time distraction and Trump is simply playing his part? It's definitely a possibility and it's a possibility that we have been played for chumps and that this is simply a distraction while the NWO agenda tarries forth....but ya know what? I need something to hope for. I need something to hang onto for the sake of the ones I will leave behind......so far? So good.

If you or anybody else wants to make a friendly bet whether or not BO, Bulldyke or orange clown gets any legal penalty for any of these crimes let me know. I’ll take that action.

If you or anybody else wants to make a friendly bet whether or not BO, Bulldyke or orange clown gets any legal penalty for any of these crimes let me know. I’ll take that action.
Not a bloody chance in hell.

Political elite only go down when the country goes down, and they are usually lynched.

Forum List

Back