Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

This isn't the first time terrorists have tried to assault soldiers at a base. Fort Dix! and a couple of others come to mind. How horrible. Wake up World. Wake up.

One of the shooters name according to ABC news: Not suprising.

Shooter: Major Malik Nadal Hasan...

Seriously?

Yep... I Heard it via AP...

:)

peace...

Oh great, now we are letting these freggin towel heads in our own military. Send them back to their own countries on the next boat out of here and let them rot there. I have had enough of them and I am sick and tired of the so-called peaceful muslims not speaking out against terrorism. You never hear that.

capt.photo_1257452613439-1-0.jpg

^Damn...

peace...

^That's what I Heard...

peace...

Before y'all go on a "ZOMG teh evil Muslims" tangent you might want to make sure that this is true ant that the other two were Muslim also ...

Thanks for Assuming that I would Assume... ;)

peace...

I didn't single you out ...

And I my assumptions were correct:

Exhibit A:

Oh great, now we are letting these freggin towel heads in our own military. Send them back to their own countries on the next boat out of here and let them rot there. I have had enough of them and I am sick and tired of the so-called peaceful muslims not speaking out against terrorism. You never hear that.

One of the shooters name according to ABC news: Not suprising.

Shooter: Major Malik Nadal Hasan...

^That's what I Heard...

peace...

Before y'all go on a "ZOMG teh evil Muslims" tangent you might want to make sure that this is true ant that the other two were Muslim also ...

Im back. So what if they were all muslim? we have many America loving muslims in this country and in our armed services....put away the broad brush.

Now im gone

Thanks for Assuming that I would Assume... ;)

peace...

I didn't single you out ...

And I my assumptions were correct:

Exhibit A:

I only need one muslim to confirm what's going on here, Al Queida has wanted to plant an army of towel heads into our army, that is well known and with the shooter having a towel head name tells me everything that I need to know. This was an act of terrorism and again on our ground.

It's gonna take at least until tomorrow for them to get any kind of sense out of this.

I'm wondering if that major was a foreign exchange officer (you DO know that the military does this, saw quite a few of 'em in Newport, as well as tried to go on the Personnel Exchange Program myself).

If he was, was he a Muslim, and if so, why the fuck didn't they screen him better?

As far as letting civvies guard the base? I don't and never have agreed with this. Why? Simple......military people can identify other military types whether or not they are in uniform, because they have the same mindset, as well as some of the same mannerisms as yourself.

Civilians don't have that.

It's gonna take at least until tomorrow for them to get any kind of sense out of this.

I'm wondering if that major was a foreign exchange officer (you DO know that the military does this, saw quite a few of 'em in Newport, as well as tried to go on the Personnel Exchange Program myself).

If he was, was he a Muslim, and if so, why the fuck didn't they screen him better?

As far as letting civvies guard the base? I don't and never have agreed with this. Why? Simple......military people can identify other military types whether or not they are in uniform, because they have the same mindset, as well as some of the same mannerisms as yourself.

Civilians don't have that.
All I heard is this guy is from Virginia and he converted to Islam. Was upset about being deployed, spoke and complained days before this happened.

They said he was a Major

So he must have been in the army for quite a few years.

I wonder how long he was a Muslim?

There MAY be no connection between his ethnicity/religion and his alleged participation in the shooting.

But if it turns out that he was making some kind of Islamist statement ("jihad!") I will not be surprised in the slightest.

Gov. Perry just stated that there was 3 shooters...that means it was planned.

One of the great annoyances of having media available 24/7, and as news breaks, is all the innuendo and half-arsed suppositions that get made. How about waiting a couple of days until the info comes out before making any conclusions?

They said he was a Major

So he must have been in the army for quite a few years.
Moved from Virginia a recent convert to Islam.

Does anyone remember this past summer? An African American recently converted to Islam drove by a recruiting office and killed two soldiers? It happened right after the abortionist doctor was killed.

Forum List

Back