Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

It sounds as if it were three soldiers.

That's pretty fucked up. Why would three soldiers get together and do such a thing?

It sounds as if it were three soldiers.

That's pretty fucked up. Why would three soldiers get together and do such a thing?

The place it started from was where troops coming home and deploying are given the mental screening. Either they were suffering from battelfield stress or they didn't want to deploy IMO.

I'm just glad its over.

Man there are going to be such grief on some family members there! Bad enough they were worried about their spouse was going off to war, and to get killed before they even left is just even more gut wrenching.

Man there are going to be such grief on some family members there! Bad enough they were worried about their spouse was going off to war, and to get killed before they even left is just even more gut wrenching.

There are a lot of soldiers there who just returned home from AFG too Terry. Imagin that crap....in a warzone for the last who knows how long then you come home to your fellow soldiers shooting up a military base in country.

This is just a sad and shocking situation.

There are a lot of soldiers there who just returned home from AFG too Terry. Imagin that crap....in a warzone for the last who knows how long then you come home to your fellow soldiers shooting up a military base in country.

This is just a sad and shocking situation.
Oh Man I wish I could help..give my shoulder to lean on or something. Stuff like this breaks my heart!

Please send your love, support and prayers to our brothers and sisters at Ft. Hood. They need their Nation behind them!

I know that post, along with other Texas posts, wonderful people, simply wonderful.

My heart is broken and my soul enraged and cannot give further thoughts right now.

Please, rise and stand behind those at Ft. Hood.

Mike

Forum List

Back