Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Just heard - it was two soldiers, one is dead and it happened at the readiness deployment area.

Not being Army....is that where they are prepping for deployment?

And as to the numbers quoted who did it....we are hearing lots of rumors right now. Might just be one. It will be a while before we know for sure.

Now FOX is talking about Islamic moles.

My understanding is yes.

You got reading comprehension problems?
You're an idiot. Military bases are crawling with guns.

No they're not you fucking idiot. In most cases you are not allowed to carry a weapon on a federal installation. That's certainly been the case for bases I've been at. Military bases do not allow people to carry guns. Especially at a PX.

Not that i'm a moderator or much more than a noob here but would you two mind taking this elsewhere.

It feels innapropriate at the current point in time in this thread.

General on the news said it was a contactor security guard?
If so this is going to cause a big cluster fuck. Many military cops didn't want our military installations to go to contractor's. The military was warned that this would happen. I felt so too for years. I mean the majority are good people just doing their job but the door would be wide open for unstable people (wanna be cops that couldn't make it through training to be a cop)or people who just are bad and want to harm our Military. That door was open. Now I wonder if that door will be closed? No I say, not unless congress increases the enlisted force.
If the shooter/s were military personnel it wouldn't matter who was checking their id, would it?

You got reading comprehension problems?
You're an idiot. Military bases are crawling with guns.

No they're not you fucking idiot. In most cases you are not allowed to carry a weapon on a federal installation. That's certainly been the case for bases I've been at. Military bases do not allow people to carry guns. Especially at a PX.

Please, keep the flame out of this thread, you two.

I heard Lt. General Bob Cone say that they were soldiers.

It is 3 soldiers. One ran away, one is dead, one is still at large.

It was a contractor security guard who was one of the victims

I'm getting text messages from the scene so I could be wrong. My co-workers friend chris is stationed there....he just got back from AFG 2 weeks ago and now has this shit in his face. He is locked down in a building about 20 ft away from it all.

I believe the toll is up to 13. One shooter dead, the other 2 captured, all US soldiers.

On a side note in my home town, on summer street, swat has locked down the road because 2 men with handguns are wandering the street.

full moon

Just heard - it was two soldiers, one is dead and it happened at the readiness deployment area.

Not being Army....is that where they are prepping for deployment?

And as to the numbers quoted who did it....we are hearing lots of rumors right now. Might just be one. It will be a while before we know for sure.

Now FOX is talking about Islamic moles.

Still lot's of rumors flying around. Although like you I am former Navy I have two brothers, now retired, that were career Army and yes that is the prep location prior to departure to whichever assignment the unit is being sent on.

Ft Hood is quite difficult to get on if you are not Military. If these guys were soldiers, its not tough to bring weapons in. You can even hunt on post

Forum List

Back