Breaking: Marine Benghazi Attack Survivor Rips Hillary In New Pro-Trump Ad Produced By NRA (Video)

Good for him but Benghazi is one issue that will not help Trump win in November... Actually you better just get use to another Clinton in the White House for four years and hope those like you will vote for someone in 2020 that can actually beat Clinton...

I know you will tell me how Trump will win on a massive wave while keeping your head in the sand and ignoring Benghazi is no longer an issue for Clinton...

But Geist has said in the past he does not blame Clinton for the attacks. During a January 2016 appearance on ABC’s Nightline to promote the film 13 Hours, Geist disagreed with the notion that Clinton was “accountable” for the Benghazi attacks, instead blaming the terror group that carried out the attack. According to an ABC News writeup of the interview:

But while many of Clinton's enemies use Benghazi to hold her accountable, Geist has his own perspective.

“Do I hold her accountable? No. You know who I hold accountable is al-Sharia,” he said. “That’s who attacked them. That’s who killed the ambassador.”

In addition, Geist has pushed back on the conservative media myth (which congressional investigations have also debunked) that Clinton or some other high-level Obama administration official issued a “stand down” order that delayed the attempt by him and other contractors to rescue Americans under fire during the attacks.

So why the change of heart from this guy?

The Inherent Contradiction Behind The NRA’s Anti-Clinton Benghazi Ad

But Geist has said in the past he does not blame Clinton for the attacks. During a January 2016 appearance on ABC’s Nightline to promote the film 13 Hours, Geist disagreed with the notion that Clinton was “accountable” for the Benghazi attacks, instead blaming the terror group that carried out the attack. According to an ABC News writeup of the interview:

But while many of Clinton's enemies use Benghazi to hold her accountable, Geist has his own perspective.

“Do I hold her accountable? No. You know who I hold accountable is al-Sharia,” he said. “That’s who attacked them. That’s who killed the ambassador.”

In addition, Geist has pushed back on the conservative media myth (which congressional investigations have also debunked) that Clinton or some other high-level Obama administration official issued a “stand down” order that delayed the attempt by him and other contractors to rescue Americans under fire during the attacks.

So why the change of heart from this guy?

The Inherent Contradiction Behind The NRA’s Anti-Clinton Benghazi Ad

<crickets>

Forum List

Back