Breaking: Machete Attack In Columbus, Ohio Restaurant............ People All Cut Up

8ebe1b9e5757de97b92da5555acfe8fd.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

We dont really need to import more. We already have millions over here now.
No, no,you don't understand. It's imperative we import more to demonstrate we hate our children and are not haters of muslims.
Why would importing more demonstrate we hate our children? Why would anyone hate muslims?
YOu do see whats hapening in EU ......do you think their children will thank them for the sex assaults and the rest of the violence ...........
I could give a flying fuck about eu. I'm not concerned with what their children do. I asked how would importing more muslims demonstrate hate to our children.
LLLMMAAAOOOOOO geee wonder what would happen ............
They could get bombed or shot by white male christian. That could happen.

Yeah thats it..........Bill Maher: Trump WILL WIN Unless Liberals Man Up Writing for The Hollywood Reporter this Wednesday, liberal commentator and comedian Bill Maher opined that 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will win the general election — assuming he first wins the nomination — unless liberals man up and admit the truth about radical Islam.

Yeah thats it..........Bill Maher: Trump WILL WIN Unless Liberals Man Up Writing for The Hollywood Reporter this Wednesday, liberal commentator and comedian Bill Maher opined that 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will win the general election — assuming he first wins the nomination — unless liberals man up and admit the truth about radical Islam.
Radical Islam is radical christianitys twin brother. Gimme a break dude.

From your first link, now really-

Sgt. Rich Weiner said the suspect was in the restaurant, speaking with an employee, less than an hour before the attack. He said police are not releasing the suspect’s name or age at this time.

Weiner said there seemed to be “no rhyme or reason” to the attack. Weiner said the suspect walked into Nazareth around 6 p.m.

and your second link says nothing of the suspect, other than machete wielding.

Sure took LONG ENOUGH for the MSM to catch up on DAY OLD news!

Sure did. Took this TV station some 24 minutes.

This one needed 45 minutes --- almost twice that long. :eek:

Ah, Selective Googling. Tool of the intellectually undernourished.

Was this person a Male black Muslim? Shhhh, I can't seem to verify that, the press seems to feel the need to veil the attacker in ambiguity. Was this a racial-religious hate crime? Yes, no, maybe? If this was a white male Christian committing these same acts, the liberal press would be spouting every tiny detail like white on rice and they wouldn't be hedging things like this NOW. Why the games?

Was this person a Male black Muslim? Shhhh, I can't seem to verify that, the press seems to feel the need to veil the attacker in ambiguity. Was this a racial-religious hate crime? Yes, no, maybe? If this was a white male Christian committing these same acts, the liberal press would be spouting every tiny detail like white on rice and they wouldn't be hedging things like this NOW. Why the games?
to annoy you personally.

Sgt. Rich Weiner said the suspect was in the restaurant, speaking with an employee, less than an hour before the attack. He said police are not releasing the suspect’s name or age at this time.

Weiner said there seemed to be “no rhyme or reason” to the attack. Weiner said the suspect walked into Nazareth around 6 p.m.

Just a small search brings this up.... YOU could have done it!

Somali Muslim Attacks Restaurant Owned By Israeli Christian
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../breaking-somali-muslim-attacks-restaura...
14 hours ago - Somali Muslim Mohamed Barry hacked four people with a machete at a Columbus ... to be the type of “lone wolf terrorist attacks they're trying to stop. .... shot and killed a suspect after he attacked multiple people at a restaurant ...

Rice is not white. Its brown and has to be bleached to become white.

to annoy you personally.
How so?

What? I was answering pogo, and I was bringing light to the fact they would not mention whom the suspect was or what they yelled, claiming no rhyme, nor reason, when they very well knew.

14 hours ago - Somali Muslim Mohamed Barry hacked four people with a machete at a Columbus ... to be the type of “lone wolf terrorist attacks they're trying to stop. .... shot and killed a suspect after he attacked multiple people at a restaurant ...

That's it, out law machetes! force purchasers to pass an FBI background check and register those weapons! Wonder what would have happened if one of the patrons had a concealed carry permit and violated the gun free zone?

All ya had to do was click on the link to see it was a black person. Hell, you didn't even have to do that. Just seeing this is a thread started by racist ShootSpeeders should have tipped you off.

rym.gif

What? I was answering pogo, and I was bringing light to the fact they would not mention whom the suspect was or what they yelled, claiming no rhyme, nor reason, when they very well knew.

The way it came across it appeared you were talking to me...Sorry for the misunderstanding!

A
That's it, out law machetes! force purchasers to pass an FBI background check and register those weapons! Wonder what would have happened if one of the patrons had a concealed carry permit and violated the gun free zone?
Actually, Machetes are classified as agricultural tools, not weapons . Like a pitchfork or a combine. I am like, lets scrutinize the ATTACKER, the tool is secondary. So why is this being swept under the rug by the media as a hate crime or terrorism? And so it goes.

All ya had to do was click on the link to see it was a black person. Hell, you didn't even have to do that. Just seeing this is a thread started by racist ShootSpeeders should have tipped you off.

rym.gif
I did that, I got a blank page and had to refresh the page twice, I gave up. figured there's something buried deep here when you have to scratch deeper than the popular media is comfortable with. If that had been a white male Christian attack, it would have been all over the bloody place. Anyone doubt THAT?

Forum List

Back