Breaking: Machete Attack In Columbus, Ohio Restaurant............ People All Cut Up

• MACHETE-WIELDING MAN KNOWN TO FBI
    ABC NEWS 7 ^ | 12 FEBRUARY 2016 | ABC NEWS 7
    The machete-wielding man who allegedly injured four people in an attack at an Ohio restaurant before he was shot and killed by police was known to the FBI, but not under full scale investigation, law enforcement sources tell ABC News. The suspect, identified as Mohamed Barry, 30, according to Franklin County Coroner Dr. Anahi Ortiz, was in a law enforcement database which includes names potentially related to terrorism, sources said. Being in the database would have flagged him if he came in contact with local authorities. The FBI is investigating the suspect's motive, Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said at...

I heard the story several times on the national news yesterday. Not until today did I finally read that the assailants name was Muhhamed (what a shock) and that he had ties to Somalia.

Here's a news story video right here, not one word about the guys name or his background.

Ohio police kill man who randomly attacked diners with machete

In fact, not one word about anything. Link doesn't go to a story.

Does on my computer.

NOW it does. Obviously since it says "breaking news" it had just happened, when details were not yet known.

Cute the way the anchor says "Ohio westwant".

Forum List

Back