Breaking: Machete Attack In Columbus, Ohio Restaurant............ People All Cut Up

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As of right now police are silent on name of attacker.

12715596_10208701423596200_7606380434492640445_n.jpg

Four injured in restaurant machete attack, suspect killed by police

Well dollars to donuts the attacker wasn't a white Christian male who belonged to the NRA and the Tea Party voting for Donald Trump or we would know his name by now.

His name was Ahmed Muhamed Hussein Ali G. But he only goes by his last two names.

AliG.jpg
That pic alone is enough to shoot the MF. Say, is that a marijuana leaf hanging off his neck? And what's with the goggles? He looks gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's a comedian who specializes in fooling people into thinking he is a real character/person and he puts them in an uncomfortable position of how to respond to his goofball stuff. He also did Borat.

Here is another story on it. Also, I was reading thru the comments & someone said there was another attack not far away and connected to this one.

'Another attack on a woman by a woman driving a car registered to the man who was shot.'

Suspect Killed After Attacking Multiple People With Machete In Columbus Restaurant

Suspect Killed After Attacking Multiple People With Machete In Columbus Restaurant

{[ media.toJSON().title ]}
{[ media.toJSON().description ]}

Copy Link Embed Share
Start At: Copy This To Clipboard
<iframe src="Sharing Embed Player" width="620" height="390" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>Copy To Clipboard

Evan Anderson
Tylar Bacome
Nathan Baca WBNS-10TV
Thursday February 11, 2016 6:28 PM
UPDATED: Friday February 12, 2016 12:42 AM
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police have shot and killed a suspect after he attacked multiple people at a restaurant in northeast Columbus with a machete.

The incident happened at the Nazareth Restaurant on N. Hamilton Road.

After the attacks, the suspect then hopped into a car and police caught up with him near Stelzer Road and Montclair Drive.

That’s where officers cornered the suspect before he was shot and killed by police.

Police said at least four people were taken to local hospitals include two in critical condition.

“There were a lot of witnesses, a lot of people that our investigators have to interview. So right now we have a long road ahead of us for the rest of the night,” Columbus Police spokesperson Sgt. Rich Weiner said.

Police have declined to identify the suspect or any motives.

Inside The Restaurant During The Attack

Witnesses said that the suspect had walked into the Nazareth Restaurant and asked for the owner.

After being told the owner wasn’t there, he left the restaurant.

Diners said the man walked back in 30 minutes later calmly before he started attacking people with a machete.

The husband of one of the waitresses working at Nazareth Thursday night said he asked her if the man was saying anything to which she told him he was quiet and just started hacking people.

“He looked straight at me but he went over to the booths and just started going down the booths. It all seemed to happen in slow motion,” the waitress said.

Karen Bass who was in the restaurant said she had only been inside about half an hour before the man started attacking.

“He came to each table and just started hitting them,” she said. “There were tables and chairs overturned there was a man on the floor bleeding there was blood on the floor.”

Bass said it was like a scene from a horror film down to her stumbling escape.

“I fell like five times. My legs felt like jelly. I just thought he was going to come behind me and slash me up,” she said.

Witnesses say about 20-people including two babies were inside at the time of the attack.

The Background of Nazareth Restaurant

Nazareth Restaurant has been in business for two decades. The restaurant has a community reputation for its multiculturalism.

It is too early to say whether there was any political motive to this attack but this attack stuck a restaurant known for its embrace of both Israeli, Jewish and Arab Muslim culture.

Inside the restaurant, guests are greeted by two things near the entrance: A small Israeli flag - and a Arabic phrase of greeting.

It read "Ahlan Wa Shalan" which roughly translates to "You are my family, take it easy."

The restaurant was a regular participant at international festivals.

©2016 by 10TV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Oil and water. They just don't mix no matter how much you shake 'em up. Won't work with idiot hate filled humans, either.

I didn't see any info on the attacker in the news reports.

What makes you think he was a terrorist?
Maybe the machete was a clue. I wouldn't call him a disgruntled patron.
The Ohio primary is in what? The next 30 days? Democrats are going to feel that one.
Hmmm...Political in 3...2...1....

But...Obama said "we should politicize" mass shootings. Why not mass stabbings too? Hey....following your dear leaders words.

I didn't see any info on the attacker in the news reports.

What makes you think he was a terrorist?
Maybe the machete was a clue. I wouldn't call him a disgruntled patron.
The Ohio primary is in what? The next 30 days? Democrats are going to feel that one.
Hmmm...Political in 3...2...1....

But...Obama said "we should politicize" mass shootings. Why not mass stabbings too? Hey....following your dear leaders words.
Sure...why not. It's outstanding to do so.

Forum List

Back