BREAKING: Israel airstrikes pound Gaza AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this again. I'm not talking to you OP but Israel pounding on Gaza. What disgusting people, lock them up in a fenced in tiny piece of land and drop bombs on them.

What's stopping them from leaving over the Egyptian border?
Egypt has a blockage against Gaza, basically what Louie would call a cage.
But Louie won't call Egypt's blockade a cage because Egypt ain't Joos.

I have never called for the destruction of the Jewish people.
Israel, on the other hand, is poison in the Middle East.

Well, let me try this on you for size.

Palestine is a poison in the Middle East. A State of Palestine must never exist. There can be no self-determination, no self-government and no sovereignty for the Palestinian people. They must live under the rule of another nation -- whether Israel or Jordan or Egypt.

How's that working for you?

Attacks on the civilian population by the Israelis will continue as long as a Jewish state exists in the Middle East.

And the Jewish people will keep defending themselves as long as people like you call for their destruction.
I bet you also have nothing against blacks, you think everybody should own one! LOL What an asshole.

Palestine is a poison in the Middle East. A State of Palestine must never exist. There can be no self-determination, no self-government and no sovereignty for the Palestinian people. They must live under the rule of another nation -- whether Israel or Jordan or Egypt.

What you wrote is a non sequitur.
The Palestinians are the indigenous people of Palestine and have a right to self determination.
Israel, in contrast, is a modern fabrication which has done no good for anyone, including Jews.

The Palestinians are the indigenous people of Palestine and have a right to self determination.
Israel, in contrast, is a modern fabrication which has done no good for anyone, including Jews.
As every European nation from WWI and on is and yet I hear no protest from you.

How India and Pakistan Were Created
And let's not forget the above and yet not protest from you.
You're so heartless.

See? In your own mind, like nearly all of Team Palestine here on this board, like nearly all the worlds Arabs and Muslims, like the UN, you have ALREADY erased/destroyed the Jewish people.

The poison is not the Jewish people -- the poison is in the ideology that the Jewish people already don't exist.

See? In your own mind, like nearly all of Team Palestine here on this board, like nearly all the worlds Arabs and Muslims, like the UN, you have ALREADY erased/destroyed the Jewish people.

The poison is not the Jewish people -- the poison is in the ideology that the Jewish people already don't exist.
Almost all of Europe is a 20th Century fabrication.

Jews have contributed to many countries and cultures where they lived before the sectarian state was founded in the Middle East. They are continuing to do the same today and if Israel were to disappear, Jews will remain contributing citizens in their home countries as always.

Jews have contributed to many countries and cultures where they lived before the sectarian state was founded in the Middle East. They are continuing to do the same today and if Israel were to disappear, Jews will remain contributing citizens in their home countries as always.

And Jews should have the right, like all other peoples, to self-determination and self-government, where they can be contributing citizens in their home country.

Jews have been accepted for one or two generations when they assimilate, otherwise they are restricted to ghettos.
You really need to brush up on your history.

And Jews should have the right, like all other peoples, to self-determination and self-government, where they can be contributing citizens in their home country.
You are not paying attention.
Jews in Spain do participate and contribute as Spaniards in their own native land.
They would not be stateless were Israel to disappear no more than Catholics would be any less Spanish were the Vatican State to become part of Italy.

They lock them in a cage and bomb them regularly, as I keep explaining. Hitler never even did that to the Jews that he kept caged.

The zionist way = claim a missile landed in an empty field and then bomb defenseless men, women and children as they sleep.

What wonderful people.

Israel airstrikes pound Gaza amid ongoing Jerusalem tensions

a thousand missiles were fired into Israel from Gaza before Israel retaliated.

you should probably tell your terrorist pals to stop putting their children and women underneath the munitions Banff missiles they fire at Israel.

They lock them in a cage and bomb them regularly, as I keep explaining. Hitler never even did that to the Jews that he kept caged.

The zionist way = claim a missile landed in an empty field and then bomb defenseless men, women and children as they sleep.

What wonderful people.

Israel airstrikes pound Gaza amid ongoing Jerusalem tensions

a thousand missiles were fired into Israel from Gaza before Israel retaliated.

you should probably tell your terrorist pals to stop putting their children and women underneath the munitions Banff missiles they fire at Israel.
A thousand? With the result of how many deaths and injuries?
None.
They are harmless firecrackers.

Retaliating by killing children and civilians in Gaza is criminal.

Jews in Spain do participate and contribute as Spaniards in their own native land.
They would not be stateless were Israel to disappear no more than Catholics would be any less Spanish were the Vatican State to become part of Italy.
Did someone forget about the Spanish Inquisition?
It's nice of you to live in 2017.

Attacks on the civilian population by the Israelis will continue as long as a Jewish state exists in the Middle East.

Another Racist bigot

and this surprises you? terrorist supporting anti-semites are a dime a dozen on this board.
Just so as I know what you mean; are you agreeing with that poster that I am racist, antisemitic, and a bigot?
You are severely uneducated in certain areas.

Sure. And Palestinians can contribute to Jordan and Egypt and Israel. They won't be stateless. They will fully be able to contribute. But they do not have the same rights that Jews or Jordanians or Egyptians have. It would poison the entire ME to have a Palestinian State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back