BREAKING: Israel airstrikes pound Gaza AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this again. I'm not talking to you OP but Israel pounding on Gaza. What disgusting people, lock them up in a fenced in tiny piece of land and drop bombs on them.

Attacks on the civilian population by the Israelis will continue as long as a Jewish state exists in the Middle East.

Attacks on the civilian population by the Israelis will continue as long as a Jewish state exists in the Middle East.
You have it upside down moron, it's the IslamoNazis that are attacking Jewish civilians.

It's long past time Israel started dealing realistically with those pally terrorists. GO ISRAEL! God Bless them an guide their bombs true.

Israel and Egypt need to invade Gaza and place it under Egyptian rule, with assistance and financial help from the Israelis.

Something similar to this minus the invasion needs to occur in the West Bank with Jordan.

They lock them in a cage and bomb them regularly, as I keep explaining. Hitler never even did that to the Jews that he kept caged.

The zionist way = claim a missile landed in an empty field and then bomb defenseless men, women and children as they sleep.

What wonderful people.

Israel airstrikes pound Gaza amid ongoing Jerusalem tensions

'Bout time.

Remembered we talked last night? told you Hamas are making a big party and I hear explosions.

There are always some good people who admire the truth so much they completely ignore it.

They lock them in a cage and bomb them regularly, as I keep explaining. Hitler never even did that to the Jews that he kept caged.

The zionist way = claim a missile landed in an empty field and then bomb defenseless men, women and children as they sleep.

What wonderful people.

Israel airstrikes pound Gaza amid ongoing Jerusalem tensions

It's an ARAB source.

And even IT admits that the act was retaliation to the rockets being launched by Hamas.

It's interesting that you think Israel isn't going to retaliate when Palestinian Hamas animals shoot rockets at Israeli civilians.
That is a claim from known liars. Show me proof... for once.

as just a hamas headquarters

they only fired because hamas had fired two rockets at Israel first
Although the Israelis kill children and civilians in their claim of retaliating against Hamas, those rogues who occasionally lob harmless projectiles into Israel are, in fact, enemies of Hamas. Read the citation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back