Metal Detectors -REMOVED

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
The cabinet decided to replace it to "smart cameras" in all of Jerusalem - but not on the Temple Mount itself (I think the cameras are a blof- there's no such thing)

9 of Av is in 6 days- the day Jews commemorate the destruction of the Temple. Usually there're riots on that day. WHAT DID HE THINK??!!!!! Weak.

2444441-46.jpg

Just look at the body language:eusa_doh:

1802494-46.jpg

And the Waqf is STILL not pleased.

If and when there's another terror attack, this stupid government wouldn't be able to say "Out hands didn't spill this blood".

I can't help but think that this is a horrible mistake that is going to cost Israeli lives.

Agree. This was a mistake. It will appear to Moslems as weakness and that the bellicose demands from fatah caused israel to concede.

{Very fine line with all that has been agreed to, how the status quo change to attempt to keep all Jews out of the Temple Mount, Peace treaties, etc, etc . In the end Israel will continue to have to learn not give in to the Muslims, as indeed they do see it as victories over the Jews. What is the solution? Forget about the Muslims and their endless cries of victimhood? Forget how the UN and others try to destroy Israel and all Jews all around the world?
How can Jews turn all of this to their benefit?
Israel has made some changes about NGOs etc. What are the solutions about Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem and the Temple Mount? }

Muslims maintain Temple Mount boycott after detectors removed

That's what I said should be done. I stated on another thread that stand-off systems should be used. I suppose most people did not understand what stand-off systems meant. And, I see you people are as ignorant about technology as you are of history. And yes, they work effectively.

Our company sells stand-off sensor systems. Here is a one of our competitor's products.

pmc4.jpg
security.jpg

Sago™ ST-150, is a stand-off detector that can be deployed at mobile checkpoints, building entrances, as a perimeter security device or as a covert contraband detection system. Designed for mobility, the system is lightweight, battery-powered and communicates at a safe stand-off distance over standard wi-fi interfaces to a laptop computer. The acquisition time of images is about two seconds. Our other systems include portals, handheld devices and real-time imagers for personnel screening.

Advantages Over Other Millimeter-wave Products

• Operates with safe stand-off distance
  • Lightweight / portable
  • Low cost
  • Provides clear images of concealed weapons
  • Totally passive – safe to user and subjects
  • Rugged

Security

That's what I said should be done. I stated on another thread that stand-off systems should be used. I suppose most people did not understand what stand-off systems meant. And, I see you people are as ignorant about technology as you are of history. And yes, they work effectively.

Our company sells stand-off sensor systems. Here is a one of our competitor's products.

pmc4.jpg
security.jpg

Sago™ ST-150, is a stand-off detector that can be deployed at mobile checkpoints, building entrances, as a perimeter security device or as a covert contraband detection system. Designed for mobility, the system is lightweight, battery-powered and communicates at a safe stand-off distance over standard wi-fi interfaces to a laptop computer. The acquisition time of images is about two seconds. Our other systems include portals, handheld devices and real-time imagers for personnel screening.

• Lightweight / portable
  • Low cost
  • Rugged

Security

You're not understanding. Moslems will whine, moan and issue threats in an attempt to intimidate. Ultimately, cameras are far less effective as a security measure and will allow an opportunity for smuggling weapons and ammunition into the grounds and that implies dead israeli citizens.

pmc4.jpg
security.jpg

• Lightweight / portable
  • Low cost
  • Rugged

Security

And it only costs like Gazillion Shekels. No biggie.

pmc4.jpg
security.jpg

• Lightweight / portable
  • Low cost
  • Rugged

Security

Israel will just mooch the money from the US.

And the US could blame the Palestinians for that.

We settled for the safe and much cheaper security method. If you want your refund, blame the ones asking for the costs.

I can't help but think that this is a horrible mistake that is going to cost Israeli lives.

Once again, leave it to the Zionists to be the only people on earth to ever listen to & placate Palestinian demands. When will Israel learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

pmc4.jpg
security.jpg

• Lightweight / portable
  • Low cost
  • Rugged

Security

Israel will just mooch the money from the US.

Link?

The cabinet decided to replace it to "smart cameras" in all of Jerusalem - but not on the Temple Mount itself (I think the cameras are a blof- there's no such thing)

9 of Av is in 6 days- the day Jews commemorate the destruction of the Temple. Usually there're riots on that day. WHAT DID HE THINK??!!!!! Weak.

2444441-46.jpg

Just look at the body language:eusa_doh:

1802494-46.jpg
LOL...The "smart" camera's have metal detectors. Good work.

upload_2017-7-23_15-54-7-jpeg.140199

--------------------------"Metal Detectors"----------------------------

You've posted this spam image from a jihadi site on five threads so far. It was stupid the first time.

Forum List

Back