BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner Sounds Alarm: We Have Access to Information on a “Serious National Security Threat”

MAGA is doing Poooty's bidding. MAGA is inviting Poootin to invade Europe. It came straight from the lips of the Great Orange Clown.
8fvjqc.jpg

Last edited:
Let me understand this, MAGAs who are so enamored with Putin and are willing to give away Western Europe to him, now are freaked out that Putin may be a threat to us. Yes, Putin is a threat to this nation as is his protege Donald Trump,
they will b e throwing roses at putin;'s feet and welcoming the liberating russian army.

Let me understand this, MAGAs who are so enamored with Putin and are willing to give away Western Europe to him, now are freaked out that Putin may be a threat to us. Yes, Putin is a threat to this nation as is his protege Donald Trump,
It’s like screaming the border the border is a massive crisis, but then voting against a border bill.

Or a fool of a speaker of the house crying about a foreign aid bill that doesn’t mention the border when you declared a bill that included border security dead on arrival.

It’s like screaming the border the border is a massive crisis, but then voting against a border bill.

Or a fool of a speaker of the house crying about a foreign aid bill that doesn’t mention the border when you declared a bill that included border security dead on arrival.
Or like trying to blame Republicans for Tater's border disaster even though they passed a meaningful border bill last year with ZERO Dimtard votes. A bill Schumer refuses to bring up for a vote in the Senate.

Or like trying to blame Republicans for Tater's border disaster even though they passed a meaningful border bill last year with ZERO Dimtard votes. A bill Schumer refuses to bring up for a vote in the Senate.
What border disaster?

Are asylum claims not being processed?

I've seen speculation that it's some kind of ability to blind our satellites in a single stroke. If someone did that, they'd be taking one hell of a risk. Most of our sub-launched nukes could still hit their targets and let's face it, bombs THAT destructive don't have to hit precisely to destroy a nation.

I'm guessing the threat is more likely to be that our intel people have told the Tan Messiah and his puppet that Iran is about to announce they've tested or are about to test a nuke. Israel or even the EU WILL announce that to the world and the CIA doesn't want to look like inept fools yet again.

I've seen speculation that it's some kind of ability to blind our satellites in a single stroke. If someone did that, they'd be taking one hell of a risk. Most of our sub-launched nukes could still hit their targets and let's face it, bombs THAT destructive don't have to hit precisely to destroy a nation.

I'm guessing the threat is more likely to be that our intel people have told the Tan Messiah and his puppet that Iran is about to announce they've tested or are about to test a nuke. Israel or even the EU WILL announce that to the world and the CIA doesn't want to look like inept fools yet again.
you mean the Kenyan Prince? Our first homosexual president.

Forum List

Back