BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner Sounds Alarm: We Have Access to Information on a “Serious National Security Threat”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This could be anything.

This always occurs when Dems, especially when influenced by their extreme left wing Marxist, anti-American wing. The world is not safe when America is weakened. Hell, many of you still believe the Canadian Security Industrial Complex.

How many foreign agents have crossed into the U.S are now blend in under false names, undetected?

Some of you people like in the world of sunshine and rainbows. The same who believed the Chinese spy balloon was a weather balloon that was blown off course, oceans away.

Wake the F up. Please.

Something big is about to go down. Story developing!

is he out of his mind?

national security threats are handled in secret rooms without fox "journalisats" on the scene/.

i wish none of these russian agents were allowd to know anything. turner can't wait to tweet what he knows and the last person to twell a secret to is putin's wormtongue..

Haha, how many times have you sounded off the alarm and fallen flat?! Useful idiot you are
~~~~~~
Of course, unlike Democrat CPUSA neo-Marxists claiming the GOP would throw grandma off the cliff, or Biden claiming that MAGA is one step from terrorism...
**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Of unlike Democrat CPUSA neo-Marxists claiming the GOP would throw grandma off the cliff, or Biden claiming that MAGA is one step from terrorism...
**********​
What makes you think I give a shit what this people said? I’m talking to the OP about what he says

Forum List

Back