BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner Sounds Alarm: We Have Access to Information on a “Serious National Security Threat”

Let me understand this, MAGAs who are so enamored with Putin and are willing to give away Western Europe to him, now are freaked out that Putin may be a threat to us. Yes, Putin is a threat to this nation as is his protege Donald Trump,

So fucking brain washed

Let me understand this, MAGAs who are so enamored with Putin and are willing to give away Western Europe to him, now are freaked out that Putin may be a threat to us. Yes, Putin is a threat to this nation as is his protege Donald Trump,
repubs cannot make up their mind.

They love Poooty one day... and scream that he is evil the next day.

It’s the pootin! You fuckups should be happy.
It’s one your fuckups hawk.
POOTIN IS YOUR FRIEND! He is gonna help reelect your God, trump.

jack-faps.gif

Lol..You know what I wrote is the truth.MAGAs like you are just easy marks for our adversaries…and they know it.
MAGA is doing Poooty's bidding. MAGA is inviting Poootin to invade Europe. It came straight from the lips of the Great Orange Clown.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
MAGA is doing Poooty's bidding. MAGA is inviting Poootin to invade Europe. It came straight from the lips of the Great Orange Clown.
That is the truth. I wrote that MAGA is a political mutt ideologically. They don’t know what the hell they stand for.

That was Biden you fucking retard.
You dumbass, Trump said as much last week. There are plenty of threads on it. Gawd, you don’t even know what your own MAGA party stands for. Sad and pathetic.

You dumbass, Trump said as much last week. There are plenty of threads on it. Gawd, you don’t even know what your own MAGA party stands for. Sad and pathetic.

Your Cult does you a huge disservice

Your Cult does you a huge disservice
Lol..The really sad and pathetic thing about you MAGAs is that you follow Trump without thinking. You all are like zombies. Trump says he would encourage Putin to invade the west and you all nod your heads like idiots.

Here you all are at a Trump rally:

1707956438852.png

Something big is about to go down. Story developing!

Sounds Fake and Gay.

Another scare tactic to get the Ukraine money laundering racket going again.

Forum List

Back