BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

to dominate? just because all you hear are reports of these acts on the news does not mean that the majority of people holding the islamic faith hold these violent, radical views. just because the half hour news programs dont report it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

I have always maintained that the main difference between Christians and Muslims is that Christians who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings. Muslims who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings.

Can you refute that?

I have NEVER said that gays should be killed.

I have always said that I would support homosexuality being legally criminalized.

What ever LEGAL penalty was attached to that crime I would support.

Whether it was a lengthly prison sentence or even execution.

Execution is legal even in america and is not considered killing.

It is called justice and payment for a crime.

Execution is considered killing, it's just not considered murder.

Thank You Strollingbones.

She was 82 and she had a good life.

I am already an orphan as my Father went several years back.

Again, Thanks, now back to the fighting!!!

You have my empathy as well Sunni. I too am an orphan now. I was lucky, I had my mom and Dad with me until my mid to late 40's. I still miss them.

No one should ever attack another person personally, nor their parents or relatives. It's not okay and it shows a distinct lack of debating skills.

Okay, now, sock-it-to-me

You have my empathy as well Sunni. I too am an orphan now. I was lucky, I had my mom and Dad with me until my mid to late 40's. I still miss them.

No one should ever attack another person personally, nor their parents or relatives. It's not okay and it shows a distinct lack of debating skills.

Okay, now, sock-it-to-me

Missing my parents and sister at this time of year. My sister who had down's and heart problems, lived beyond the expected. My mom was sick so long from strokes and then broken hips, we were happy for her escape, but still miss her. My dad, well haven't had time to process that loss last August '07, due to the ongoing plight of my nephew, but we desperately miss him. We give thanks this year that my nephew is still with us, that we are the family we are thanks to those who have gone from our presence.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This is happening on India's soil, it is India's problem.

We've got more than enough of our own problems right now. You send your condolences, or pray, or whatever, and you move on.

Missing my parents and sister at this time of year. My sister who had down's and heart problems, lived beyond the expected. My mom was sick so long from strokes and then broken hips, we were happy for her escape, but still miss her. My dad, well haven't had time to process that loss last August '07, due to the ongoing plight of my nephew, but we desperately miss him. We give thanks this year that my nephew is still with us, that we are the family we are thanks to those who have gone from our presence.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Annie. May God be with you.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

We've got more than enough of our own problems right now. You send your condolences, or pray, or whatever, and you move on.

Considering they were looking for Brits and Americans, I think this is one of our problems too, like it or not.

Can you bury your head in the sand a little deeper? They went person by person, checking passports, and singling out Americans and Brits to take as hostages. This is very definitely aimed at the west. We have a responsibility to stand in solidarity with India as allies.

Considering they were looking for Brits and Americans, I think this is one of our problems too, like it or not.

It's not a problem for me. I am saddened by the loss, but I am saddened by the loss of people on our own soil as well. People die everyday.

We'd probably send troops in to respond to this before we'd ever send troops into South Central LA to respond to the plethora of people who are killed there everyday by senseless violence.

When we start caring more about who dies on our OWN soil, I'll start caring more about who dies on someone else's.

Right now I have enough on my plate worrying about the possible economic catastrophe that awaits us here.

Frankly, I really don't give a shit about terrorists anymore. They aren't even REMOTELY the threat to us they are made out to be. We'll perish by way of our own stupidity in this country before terrorists ever get the best of us.

It's not a problem for me. I am saddened by the loss, but I am saddened by the loss of people on our own soil as well. People die everyday.

We'd probably send troops in to respond to this before we'd ever send troops into South Central LA to respond to the plethora of people who are killed there everyday by senseless violence.

When we start caring more about who dies on our OWN soil, I'll start caring more about who dies on someone else's.

Right now I have enough on my plate worrying about the possible economic catastrophe that awaits us here.

Frankly, I really don't give a shit about terrorists anymore. They aren't even REMOTELY the threat to us they are made out to be. We'll perish by way of our own stupidity in this country before terrorists ever get the best of us.
see, its this kind of narrowminded stupidity that lost Ron Paul any of my support
the world is not as small as it was in the 18th century
we can not ignore things that happen in other countries now like we could then
and even back then we didnt do what Paul wants
never in our history have we ever

see, its this kind of narrowminded stupidity that lost Ron Paul any of my support
the world is not as small as it was in the 18th century
we can not ignore things that happen in other countries now like we could then
and even back then we didnt do what Paul wants
never in our history have we ever

india stood with us...on 9/12/01...we should stand with them now....hell you cant outsource fucking terrorism....

sunni advocates killing witches...i dont take it personally he has all rights to what he believes and i have never known sunni to attack anyone's family....he may attack you ...but not your family....give it up davids...you step into shit and the smell is staying with you

india stood with us...on 9/12/01...we should stand with them now....hell you cant outsource fucking terrorism....
i agree, but that wasnt the reason why i responded as i did
the whole "non-interventionist" crap is really isolationism
it didnt work the last time it was tried, why should we do it all over again

Forum List

Back