BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

That's only very recent. India was around for thousands of years before Muhammad was a gleam in his mother's eye.

Indian civilization is as old or even older than the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Along with China, India is one of the oldest and greatest civilizations of all time.

Do Muslims live in Israel ?

DavidS is a racist Zionist Jew.

Believe me the Zionist Jews learned from their Nazi masters very well.

In fact, they are far more devious and evil that the Nazis ever were! :eek:

You didn't answer my question. Do you condemn the terrorist attacks on Israelis civilians?

That's only very recent. India was around for thousands of years before Muhammad was a gleam in his mother's eye.

Indian civilization is as old or even older than the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Along with China, India is one of the oldest and greatest civilizations of all time.
The Indians who live there are part of that ancient history.

Some are Hindu, some are Muslims, and others Christian.

But they are all Indians.

Why in your bigoted mind do you think the Indian Muslims should be kicked out?

Indians who claim Islam as a religion are no different than Indians who claim any other religion.

Christians have dozens of countries, Muslims have dozens of countries... Jews have one country... so, yes.

so I should tell all the Jewish lawyers I work with to get the fuck out of this country since they don't belong here? you really are a racist arent you? wow.

Again, you're not paying attention. America was created as a melting pot where everyone from every race and religion can come and live. No other country exists like this - nor should there be. We are not like every other country out there and if you were cultured, you would know this.

if I were cultured? :lol: you're the idiot who sounds like he's got verbal diarrhea with all your racist bullshit.

I understand the uniqueness of MY country...not YOUR country since you're a Jew and you only have ONE country... but why you or anyone would think that other religions and cultures shouldn't work towards harmony is beyond me. We all share this planet. We're all HUMAN BEINGS. If we stopped looking at eachother and judging based on the things about ourselves we can not change then the world would be a better place.

Now you were born Jewish I assume... I shouldn't judge you for being Jewish... I doubt you were born an asshole....so I choose to judge you on being an asshole...

that's how the world should work.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
IMO the reaction to muslims following 9/11 is no different than the reaction Japanese people received following Pearl Harbor. Painting an entire group of people with the broad brush of the actions of a few is BULLSHIT!

and I don't think that a muslim needs to make a public declaration denouncing the actions of these monsters. I think it should be assumed they denounce it if they live their lives peacefully and within the confines of the laws of society.

Well, your opinion is full of shit. In what way do a few incidents and some name calling compare to the rounding up of every last Japanese on the West coast and incarcerating them in internment camps? What dumb statement.

What Muslims need to do is purge these animals from their religion and ensure their kind do not flourish within it. How they do that is none of our business, but if they choose to do it quietly then it should not surprise them that it is assumed they agree with the means and ends of groups using their religion and acting in their name.

wow... you really are a fucking moron aren't you? :lol:

so each religion should get their very own country huh? where the fuck does that leave the US? we have every religion under the sun and we seem to live pretty peacefully for the most part....
i guess we should consult a Native American Shaman

Last edited:
Well, your opinion is full of shit. In what way do a few incidents and some name calling compare to the rounding up of every last Japanese on the West coast and incarcerating them in internment camps? What dumb statement.

What Muslims need to do is purge these animals from their religion and ensure their kind do not flourish within it. How they do that is none of our business, but if they choose to do it quietly then it should not surprise them that it is assumed they agree with the means and ends of groups using their religion and acting in their name.

and how do you suppose people who are NON VIOLENT would do that smart one? should they become the thing they hate, a terrorist and killer? good plan.

and I was speaking of the ATTITUDE as much as anything. Muslims are now looked upon as a threat regardless of their actions. They are spit on and degraded and probably the only reason they weren't rounded up is because it's not the 1940s and everyone has a television set in their homes and Americans wouldn't stand for it. I'm quite certain had the majority of Americans known what was happening in those camps it wouldn't have happened.

too true... the only people are REALLY belong here are Native Americans... those good and noble Christians murdered and stole their land.
some, that claimed to be christians, and some that really were, but were misguided, yes

Bigoted? The Muslims fought tooth and nail for their own country in Western India. They fought for nearly 100 years for the creation of an Islamic state - and on August 14, 1947 they carved up ancient India and they created East Pakistan. 15 million people immigrated east and west... hundreds of thousands died so India could be Hindu and Pakistan could be Muslim. Go tell those people they're bigoted.

carved up ancient india?

you're kidding, right?

I haven't read the entire thread before posting this but Fox showed a shot of a terrorits with a black tee shirt on with VERSA printed across the front. That ring a bell with anyone?

Forum List

Back