BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

sunni advocates killing witches...i dont take it personally he has all rights to what he believes and i have never known sunni to attack anyone's family....he may attack you ...but not your family....give it up davids...you step into shit and the smell is staying with you

That's fine. If he has a right to believe what he believes, so do I. I've stated what I believe about his family.

He calls for people who are gay to be executed, I call his mother a whore and you defend HIM?

I think you people need a reality check.
reality check, i'm NOT defending him
you can call HIM any name in the book
in fact i likely have myself
but leave his MOTHER out of it
SHE did nothing to you

how is this for a reality check.....you fucked up..grow some balls...telll sunni you are sorry for calling his mother a whore..and move on.....

you made the attack personal..with the your mother blah blah blah....

sunni hates gays...not your brother...has he ever attacked your brother?

i agree, but that wasnt the reason why i responded as i did
the whole "non-interventionist" crap is really isolationism
it didnt work the last time it was tried, why should we do it all over again

It will be interesting to see who is being held hostage.

how is this for a reality check.....you fucked up..grow some balls...telll sunni you are sorry for calling his mother a whore..and move on.....

i dont think DavidS understands that he didnt attack SunniMan, but his mother

kinda pathetic if you ask me

That's fine. If he has a right to believe what he believes, so do I. I've stated what I believe about his family.

you got to be a yankee right..what a pussy...its one thing to say that about a man's mother when you are within reach of the said man....but another to do it on cyber...what a fucking coward...i mean really how small can cyber dicks get?

By saying all gays should be executed, he is saying my brother should be executed. So, yes, he is attacking my family. I would rather die than apologize to that pig.

Hey buddy, it's your religion. It isn't about me feeling better. You have to purify your religion and cleanse it of these animals who are hiding behind it. It is your job as a Muslim. This would be a true Jihad in the Muslim sense of the word.

OK, and you are doing what to cleanse the Christians who belong to the KKK out of Christian Churches?

OK, and you are doing what to cleanse the Christians who belong to the KKK out of Christian Churches?
the teachings of Christ should do that all on its own

but there are a lot of churches that the actual teachings of Christ are not found

the teachings of Christ should do that all on its own

but there are a lot of churches that the actual teachings of Christ are not found

I doubt very many people alive actually know the original teachings of Christ and not the warped version of "Christianity" that exists today.

I doubt very many people alive actually know the original teachings of Christ and not the warped version of "Christianity" that exists today.
of course we do, they are in the bible
however, that doesnt stop someone from trying to twist those words into something they arent
btw, Jesus very explicitly told us we can not convert by the sword
so anyone doing so is CLEARLY not following the teachings of Christ

Nov. 27 (Bloomberg) -- As many as 80 people were killed and 240 injured in India’s financial hub of Mumbai as gunmen armed with rifles and grenades raided five-star hotels in the country’s first terrorist attack targeting foreigners.

Fire spread through the luxury Taj Mahal Palace and Tower hotel, where terrorists were holding as many as 15 people hostage, the Press Trust of India reported. A little known Islamist group called the Deccan Mujahadeen claimed responsibility for the attacks, PTI said.

Army commandos moved into the Taj, Oberoi and Trident hotels to flush out the gunmen, the news agency said. Two attackers had entered one of the Trident’s restaurants saying they were looking for Americans and Britons, Times TV said

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=asZkegbDKxQw&refer=home

Last edited:
I have NEVER said that gays should be killed.

I have always said that I would support homosexuality being legally criminalized.

What ever LEGAL penalty was attached to that crime I would support.

Whether it was a lengthly prison sentence or even execution.

Execution is legal even in america and is not considered killing.

It is called justice and payment for a crime.
Yep, just like some misguided jihad bullshit. Which terrorist group do you belong to?

seems a merge is in order. Important topic, please don't allow multiple threads.

Forum List

Back