BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

i mean no offense..but there is no friendly or non offensive way to say this....the news did overcover the negative esp after 9/11 but you saw what went down...the muslims in the detriot area...celebrating....where was the outpouring of sympathy that would have been given by any other major population inthe area...where was it...did we see muslims americans marching with american flags...no we saw inman saying very litte....you can play that ....people of peace crap but actions speak a lot louder than words...you are dealing with people who still do stone age things...ie....removal of a womans sexual organs....etc...honor killings....the list goes on and on...i dont think they can be assimulated or want to be...when something reasons to hold to the norms of the greater society....to the point of terrorism...then they must and will be dealt with...the religion of peace that kills over a cartoon? the list is endless....you are dealing with a majority of people who are just a step ahead of nomadic herdsmen...with the mentality of cave men...even the upper classes ..such as saudi araba does not allow women freedoms...women die daily due to stupid ass ignorant religious believes in all countries but more so in backwards arabs countries...hell what i love is why in the hell dont we just let the muslims go at each other.. cause they will...

that's it in a nutshell,, it's all about them not respecting women's rights and human life for that matter.

Holy shit this thread is insane. Everyone is turning on each other...everyone hates each other.

How sad.

well darling that ain't nothing new,,weren't you around when the election was going on..

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There is a group that is apparently claiming responsibility. According to CNN the Deccan Mujahideen has claimed responsibility. That particular group has a history of attacks in India.

It is interesting that Mumbai is a large economic and business area for Western interests.

Why are you trying to change this to a debate about Israel?

You said you condemn terrorist attacks on innocent civilians. I asked you if you if that meant attacks on innocent civilians in Israel. You have, three times now, refused to answer the question you fucking hypocritical coward.

Let me say this publicly: The killing or inhumane treatment of ANY civilian is to be condemned. Hindu, Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Arab, you name it. As I have said many times, I know people and work with people who are Arab Muslims. They condemn what the disgusting animals do to innocent civilians in Israel. Do you?

Sunni, if you are okay with killing people for being gay it isn't a stretch to think you are okay with these types of terrorist attacks and therefore so are all Muslims.

Not that I believe they all are, nor do I really think you are a Muslim.

Sunni, if you are okay with killing people for being gay it isn't a stretch to think you are okay with these types of terrorist attacks and therefore so are all Muslims.
I have NEVER said that gays should be killed.

I have always said that I would support homosexuality being legally criminalized.

What ever LEGAL penalty was attached to that crime I would support.

Whether it was a lengthly prison sentence or even execution.

Execution is legal even in america and is not considered killing.

It is called justice and payment for a crime.

I have always said that I would support homosexuality being legally criminalized.

You're a disgusting idiot. I would support deporting you to your home country.

You said you condemn terrorist attacks on innocent civilians. I asked you if you if that meant attacks on innocent civilians in Israel. You have, three times now, refused to answer the question you fucking hypocritical coward.
Since you have decided to derail this thread into something about Israel.

Let me ask a question: Are all young adults, both boys and girls, required to spend time in the Israelie military after graduating school?

you did however said you would gleefully stone a person to death if it was legal...you got all these semantics they dont cover what you really say..dress it up but its still bullshit

Forum List

Back