BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

And aside from being appalled what do they DO about it? Do they speak out as Muslims against this activity? Because that is what is needed.
Ok, I am a Muslim.

Any attack against innocent civilians is unIslamic and is forbidden in the Quran.

It is to be condemned. Period.

There; A muslim has spoken out against this act.

Do you feel better?

And aside from being appalled what do they DO about it? Do they speak out as Muslims against this activity? Because that is what is needed. They have to take their religion back from these idiots. If they decide to do nothing, they shouldn't be surprised when people believe they agree with the terrorists.

So by your theory every white male who doesn't publically speak out against serial killers must agree with the actions of serial killers, since statistics show that most serial killers are white males. Right?

or how about extremist Christians who bomb abortion clinics? if, as a Christian you don't speak out, that must mean you agree with them.

or better...if you're catholic and you don't denounce your faith and leave the church over the molesting of children by priests you must agree with the church's inaction in punishing these criminals....

what a dumb fucking thing to believe...that somehow it's EVERY muslims responsibility to reign in these whackos who have twisted the islamic beliefs into something violent and deadly.

I'll believe that when I start seeing other religions start taking full responsibility for the shit extremists within their groups do...

Ok, I am a Muslim.

Any attack against innocent civilians is unIslamic and is forbidden in the Quran.

Do you feel better?

Hey buddy, it's your religion. It isn't about me feeling better. You have to purify your religion and cleanse it of these animals who are hiding behind it. It is your job as a Muslim. This would be a true Jihad in the Muslim sense of the word.

we are all watching the live news dumbass...i swear sunni how can you join these people...in their religion...hell i am pretty tolerant of most...but you and your fellow islamics are hardy impressive in your tolerance or love of others...i am sorry as a pagan i will take my chances with the christians and jews
thank you, at least those that are following the teachings of Christ arent trying to kill you for what you believe, we might talk you to death though ;)

So should they just create these little sections of the world and force people to live in them according to who gets along with whom? :cuckoo:

Force people? They fought tooth and nail for their own country! You don't understand this. You're a liberal. Liberals think everyone can live peacefully with each other, hold hands and sing kumbaya. This is the biggest problem with liberalism. India belongs to Indian Hindus. Not Muslims. India does not have religious tolerance, nor should it. India has existed for thousands of years through dozens of dynasties. There was a huge movement for a hundred years or so where the Muslims wanted their own country to move into. They view it as their American Revolution. Once Pakistan was created, they kicked all of the Hindus out of their country. So all the Hindus left Pakistan carrying their bare essentials and walked hundreds of miles to settle down in India, many of them not making it. The same happened with all of the Muslims living in India. Hindus kicked them out. There was a great video about this on ABC News about 11 years ago when Peter Jennings was discussing Kashmire.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a religious war between the protestants and catholics that wages to this day in Ireland? who do you suppose should get that country?

Catholics should have Ireland to themselves. England is Protestant. Most of the world is NOT a melting pot - you're used to that because of what America has, this is very rare. I think the war was resolved when the Christians got Northern Ireland and the Catholics got Ireland proper.

Almost every religious group has extremists who use their "god" as a weapon and an excuse to commit violence against others.

Actually Hindus have hundreds of gods. This isn't about religion, though, to the Indians. This is about their culture. They're proud of their culture - as they should be, it's survived thousands of years. They don't want their culture polluted with othe cultures. Nor should they have it be. It's their country - they make the rules.

Amazing. How many people died so Muslims could exist independent of India and live in Pakistan and now 13.4% of India's population is Muslim. Why create Pakistan if they're just going to live in India?

Religious countries should be inhabited by its native people who want to live in peace. Now, Israel is different because Judaism, Christianity AND Islam all originate from Israel. But France should be Catholic and if other religions want to live in England, they can but only if they do so peacefully. Same with France. How many riots were there last year from Muslims outside Paris? Again, Muslims not being able to co-exist peacefully with their neighbors. We see this in Thailand, Indonesia, Israel, America, Pakistan... it's all over the world, like a disease.

And today my best friend is scared shitless to ride the subways because of intelligence that more Muslim extremists want to target and destroy as many Americans during the holiday season as possible. I'm getting very tired of this crap. The world must soon decide if it is going to allow this screaming brat to keep crying or if it's going to do something about it once and for all.

You're a zionest idiot. Go to Israel and protect it. Leave America out of it. You have absolutely NO credibilty when it comes to religious segregation.

Ok, I am a Muslim.

Do you feel better?

So then you condemn was Hamas, Jihad and Fatah have done to Israeli citizens?

You didn't answer me. Are you packing to go where Jews belong ?

The Jews belong anywhere they are welcomed. One day I will return to my homeland, but for today I live in America. Muslims are not welcome in India. Nor should they be.

are you people so stupid...he said..."innocent civilians" didnt he...now ask him who is innocent?

the devil is always in the details or at least the semantics

So by your theory every white male who doesn't publically speak out against serial killers must agree with the actions of serial killers, since statistics show that most serial killers are white males. Right?

Why, do you think there is a lack of people of every description condemning serial killers? I don't. I think everyone including white people make it known that they find each act plenty vile.

or how about extremist Christians who bomb abortion clinics? if, as a Christian you don't speak out, that must mean you agree with them.

Yes, I think evangelicals and catholics do have a special need to make clear that they do not support this type of terrorism.

or better...if you're catholic and you don't denounce your faith and leave the church over the molesting of children by priests you must agree with the church's inaction in punishing these criminals....
I don't think terrorism and creepy priests are the same thing. But, yes in the sense that Catholics have the duty to cleanse their religion of those animals, it is the same. I don't believe the path you suggest is appropriate.

what a dumb fucking thing to believe...that somehow it's EVERY muslims responsibility to reign in these whackos who have twisted the islamic beliefs into something violent and deadly.
It doesn't have to be EVERY Muslim, but Muslims need to be clear what side of this they are on. Thus far there has been little more than a bare murmur of reproach.

I'll believe that when I start seeing other religions start taking full responsibility for the shit extremists within their groups do...

That's bullshit.

Force people? They fought tooth and nail for their own country! You don't understand this. You're a liberal. Liberals think everyone can live peacefully with each other, hold hands and sing kumbaya. This is the biggest problem with liberalism. India belongs to Indian Hindus. Not Muslims. India does not have religious tolerance, nor should it. India has existed for thousands of years through dozens of dynasties. There was a huge movement for a hundred years or so where the Muslims wanted their own country to move into. They view it as their American Revolution. Once Pakistan was created, they kicked all of the Hindus out of their country. So all the Hindus left Pakistan carrying their bare essentials and walked hundreds of miles to settle down in India, many of them not making it. The same happened with all of the Muslims living in India. Hindus kicked them out. There was a great video about this on ABC News about 11 years ago when Peter Jennings was discussing Kashmire.

Catholics should have Ireland to themselves. England is Protestant. Most of the world is NOT a melting pot - you're used to that because of what America has, this is very rare. I think the war was resolved when the Christians got Northern Ireland and the Catholics got Ireland proper.

Actually Hindus have hundreds of gods. This isn't about religion, though, to the Indians. This is about their culture. They're proud of their culture - as they should be, it's survived thousands of years. They don't want their culture polluted with othe cultures. Nor should they have it be. It's their country - they make the rules.

wow... you really are a fucking moron aren't you? :lol:

so each religion should get their very own country huh? where the fuck does that leave the US? we have every religion under the sun and we seem to live pretty peacefully for the most part....

The Jews belong anywhere they are welcomed. One day I will return to my homeland, but for today I live in America. Muslims are not welcome in India. Nor should they be.

Spoken like a true racist Jew. And you wonder why people become anti-semitic.

Spoken like a true racist Jew. And you wonder why people become anti-semitic.

How is racist to say that only Indians belong in India? Are the 1 billion Indians racists as well because they sure as hell don't want Muslims in their country.

You do realise that Indian society and culture have a huge Islamic history and influence?

That's only very recent. India was around for thousands of years before Muhammad was a gleam in his mother's eye.

Indian civilization is as old or even older than the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Along with China, India is one of the oldest and greatest civilizations of all time.

How is racist to say that only Indians belong in India? Are the 1 billion Indians racists as well because they sure as hell don't want Muslims in their country.

are you denying that there are in fact muslim indians? I'll be sure to let the girl I work with, who was born in india know this fact... she'll be quite surprised I'm sure :cuckoo:

IMO the reaction to muslims following 9/11 is no different than the reaction Japanese people received following Pearl Harbor. Painting an entire group of people with the broad brush of the actions of a few is BULLSHIT!

and I don't think that a muslim needs to make a public declaration denouncing the actions of these monsters. I think it should be assumed they denounce it if they live their lives peacefully and within the confines of the laws of society.

so each religion should get their very own country huh?

Christians have dozens of countries, Muslims have dozens of countries... Jews have one country... so, yes.

where the fuck does that leave the US? we have every religion under the sun and we seem to live pretty peacefully for the most part....

Again, you're not paying attention. America was created as a melting pot where everyone from every race and religion can come and live. No other country exists like this - nor should there be. We are not like every other country out there and if you were cultured, you would know this.

Forum List

Back