BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

we are all watching the live news dumbass...i swear sunni how can you join these people...in their religion...hell i am pretty tolerant of most...but you and your fellow islamics are hardy impressive in your tolerance or love of others...i am sorry as a pagan i will take my chances with the christians and jews

A Brit that escaped from the Oberoi Hotel said that there were 15 terrorists just in the Oberoi.

There are apparently 3 members of the Indian Parliament trapped in the Taj.

If these terrorists are in any way related to Pakistan....... there will be holy war between two nuclear powers. NOT something you want to see.

apparently they are looking for brits and any westerners...more hotels are coming under attack..it is rather confusing watching the news....but it does appear to be a large operation...

They went into hotels demanding to see passports. If you were an American or a Brit, you were killed.

david chill....the one thing about two powers they will avoid the confrontation.....pakistain is already on the phone ....offering aid...i bet

saying no us personnel or "official" americans involved

we are all watching the live news dumbass...i swear sunni how can you join these people...in their religion...hell i am pretty tolerant of most...but you and your fellow islamics are hardy impressive in your tolerance or love of others...i am sorry as a pagan i will take my chances with the christians and jews

do not lump all muslims in with the extremists. stereotyping does noone any good.

do not lump all muslims in with the extremists. stereotyping does noone any good.

you know it would amaze you the 180 i have done....i use to have great respect for the people in this area who are arab americans...granted not a large group but they are here...not anymore...these people are scarey and yes i understand that any extremist who takes a religious book and does this is not an example of the whole.....but i do not hear muslims speaking out against these things....i know a few have but as a whole...and i see the headlines of stories...taliban does this and that....sure they are extreme but for some reason the people of those areas seem more than happy to allow them to dominate

Muslims don't belong in India. Muslims belong in Pakistan.

wtf does that even mean? muslims live all over the world. You're blaming an otherwise peaceful group of people on a small and violent sect of that population for all the terrorism...that seems pretty ridiculous to me. I have friends who are muslim and they are very peaceful and are appalled at the actions of terrorists.

Forum List

Back